• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia HOTEL MAFIA - GAME OVER - MAFIA WIN - POSTGAME IS UP. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: HOTEL MAFIA - Signups and discussion

I wanted to play =/

CMR. Confirman mah roel.

All roles have been sent. It is now Night 0. Deadline is in 24 hours or when everyone's confirmed, whichever comes first.

Confirm your roles. NO NIGHT ACTIONS ARE ALLOWED.

The official night 0 deadline is July 5 at 9PM EST.

Re: HOTEL MAFIA - NIGHT 0 - CONFIRMATIONS

confirming my bleh role.

Re: HOTEL MAFIA - NIGHT 0 - DL 7-5-11 [9PM EST]

TFSpock and ghaskan have been added as subs.

Confirming my role.

hardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardROLE GET.hardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhardhard

Firmconning.

confirmatory.

Alright. 11 out of 12 people have confirmed their roles. I am unwilling to let this game falter when it's just getting off the ground.

EXECUTIVE DECISION.

-

The hotel workers all piled into the staff room. It was just another day. They all looked at each other.

Finally, one of them spoke up. "Look. We can't just sit here forever. People are dying when they come here! We have to act!"

A fat man stood up.

"Then if you're so smart, what do you suggest we do?"

"The same thing that I've heard other people do," the other worker said. "We argue. We debate! This is where we fight! THIS IS WHERE THEY DIE!"

"Die?" Another person said. "But that's workers being cut!"

"It's either that or this hotel dies with us. We aren't going to let that happen! MOVE!"

With that in mind, the workers all looked at each other with looks of confusion. This conflict had to start with a single arrow.

-

IT IS NOW DAY 1. YOU MAY START VOTING.

THIS PHASE WILL END ON JULY 5, 2011 AT 9PM EST. USE YOUR TIMEZONE CONVERSIONS ACCORDINGLY. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Re: HOTEL MAFIA - D1 - DEADLINE 7-5-11 | 9PM EST [LAST UPDATED: 7-4-11]

Um, Day 1. Awkward. D:

We don't even have a 'joke' that someone posted while signing up to start with.

Re: HOTEL MAFIA - D1 - DEADLINE 7-5-11 | 9PM EST [LAST UPDATED: 7-4-11]

Inb4 thread title is "we have no joke."

Re: HOTEL MAFIA - D1 - DEADLINE 7-5-11 | 9PM EST [LAST UPDATED: 7-4-11] | READ THE OP

hahaha. no.

also. added one more rule. It's rule 9. READ IT AND OBEY!

now debate and whatever you guys do in these sorts of games. Now! PARMA DEMANDS THIS! APPEASE HER!

Re: HOTEL MAFIA - D1 - DEADLINE 7-5-11 | 9PM EST [LAST UPDATED: 7-4-11] | READ THE OP

Sooo yeah, this is awk.

I'm a powerless innocent. Just wanted to get that out there. :p

CD-I_Mario.jpg

in.

is it just me, or is mario giving the @$$hole sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom