• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Born in 1993, Started off with Pokemon Red, loved it eventually got Blue and Yellow. I remmeber getting Gold for free so that was awesome and got the other two in later years. When R/S came out I got Ruby, and i stoled my friends LeafGreen, I eventually got Sapphire, Emerald, and FireRed after I got Pearl. I bought Platinum about a year ago around the time got the japanese Soul Silver and got HeartGold when it came out this year. I also recently got the japanese Pokemon Black, but i have yet to beat it…so yay that me c:

1994 is where it's AT baby! :D

I watched almost all of the original anime series when it was still coming out (even though most of the time I had no idea what was going on :p) and my first game was Sapphire.

Memories... ;D

An Aussie that is 25 years of age, played pokemon since the original release of red/blue that I got for my birthday. Havent looked back since :)

I'm 17. I bought my first pokemon game, Ruby version, along with a Red Game boy advance Sp. that I bought with my own money. I saved during 2 years. AND I'M PROUD OF IT!!! :B

1993!! First game Yellow.
Turning 18 in less than 4 months, loved pokemon since about 6, collected cards, everything, and still proud!! :D

I was sitting in my Calculus 202 lecture when somehow before class started our group started talking about Pokemon. Plus, everyone still played it, and those who don't play the new ones said they still pick up their old versions from time to time. Pokemon is not a fad, its a culture.

Born in 1996 .. oh yeah
I Turned to Pokemon when it first appears on Cartoon Network

my first game was blue and i got it for christmas the year it came out!(bublasaur FTW) i have subsequently owned almost every pokemon game made

mine you i stopped playing teh card game before gold/silver came out and the anime was never very great after the first few seasons(i miss misty)

I've already posted in this thread, but

I'd like to add that I never knew how many adults (Especially older ones o-o) played Pokemon.

With that said, I'll reiterate what I said before.
Born in 1995, First game was gold.
My mom was born in 1997, and her first game was Silver :p

We've done that ever since. It's kind of a tradition between me and her really.

What a coincidence! There are 1994 voters, and the highest result is that of 1994 8D

I was born in 1993 and my first game was Pokémon Red. I was playing with a Game Boy Pocket (red coloured) back them. Makes an awesome pairing back then, huh? The battery still works, but I have given the game away as I no longer have any GB(P/C/A)s.

Maybe I'll stay as a Pokéfan forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom