• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Obsolete: How old are you, Pokémon Fans? (Once more from the top)

How old are you? In which year were you born?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
born August 16th 1991. been playing Pokemon since i was 7, I have no plans of stopping :3

Jumped on teh bandwagon back in 2000, still into this.
I never felt too old for this, although here in Ukraine I find lack of understanding. There's no active community in my city (Kiev), and it seems that I'm the only one with Nintendo DSi in my entire college.

I'm 18, got introduced to pokemon from a VHS tape my mom brought home. I watched it over and over again and thought it was the best thing ever.

Born in 1993, looks like a common birth year for people here, was 5 when Red and Blue hit North America, been playing ever since.

Look at that gorgeous bell curve we've got going on here! Nice!

I was born in 1991. I thought the poll would skew more towards 1990/1991, but I guess not!

I've been a fan since the beginning. I was seven when I got my copy of Yellow and I haven't stopped playing since.

I was born in 1986, which makes me 26 and on the "old" side of the curve.

I grew watching the anime, but I always played with on my friends' games, until less than a year ago, when I got my own BW game.

I was born in 1991 and got into Pokemon right when the Anime came out. That's where it all started for me. Was just a little girl who would watch the episodes every morning before school with her older brother. He used to be REALLY into it back then. Had the cards.. got Red when it came out. But of course he grew out of that whereas I turned into some Pokemon obsessed being. LOL at 20 years old I'm STILL obsessed.

I hatched in 1989, so I consider myself very lucky to have met pokemon in the most opportune time. I practically grew up with the serie. If I had been born some years later I would have had many problems for having to see all the episodes previous to present.

There are more people here my age. That is comforting.

*blushes*

Why, me? I'm actually only 11. *teeheehee*

Now, after revealing that, I must go hide inside Porygon's cardboard box!

I am 16 and i started watching pokemon in the advanced generation. I was in early elementary school. But i also watched Tokio Mew Mew at the time. (i was just starting watching tv). Then in late middle school i re-got into pokemon. I dindt like watching tv animore, or at least tv without subtitles, so i only lurked\posted on a forum dedicated to pokemon pairings and characters named pokeloverainbow (in my native language: italian) In early high school i started hearing the word pokemon everywhere and dreaming imaginary pokemon games. I also started thinking on naming my child after a Pokemon. I am now here. I dindt have a favourite pokemon until 5.th gen: Oshawott, but that is only because he is canadian in my mind (i pronounce his name like OSHAwa nunaVUT) (my pixie Palmita even has a canadian husband: Ezekiel from Total Drama). I think i like it for a mix of the concept, the feel, the plot, and the characters.

I'm 20, having been born in 1992.
My first Pokemon game was Pokemon Yellow, so I suppose you can all guess what my very first Pokemon was. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom