• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

I'm solely basing this on the Pokémon's power/ability and not designs and I can't decide between Celebi and Dialga. Celebi can travel through time and Dialga actually governs time meaning he can probably travel through time as well so I guess I would have to go with Dialga in the end. So if I could be any Pokémon I'd have to be Dialga.

An Umbreon. I'm always happier at night, anyway.

Deoxys why because i can travel through the cosmos and i love astronomy in general plus im uber powerful and psychic too

I would love to be Persian or Liepard. I live with three cats at home, I always wanted to be a cat too. Quiet, stealthy, sleep anywhere.

Of course I would say Ninetales first. It lives for 1000 years and has been portrayed as being pretty awesome in the anime. I think Arcanine would be fun, just to run that fast. Lapras would be great. Anything but a steel type...I would hate to be that heavy and sharp. Bleck!

Legend: Reshiram! She (yes, I consider her a girl, but I would be a male reshiram) can make fire, and when I find complete jerks, BLUE FLARE TO DA FACE! Nonleged: Blaziken. He can jump over a SKYSCRAPER! That would be so cool! I would be like blaziken batman, burning criminals just because I can jump between and over buildings!

I would be a Gyarados. It would be fun to defeat those who mocked me when I was a Magikarp.

I'd be a Gothorita. I really like its looks, and can't go wrong with psychic types. ;-)

A Lugia. What else? With that sexy of a body, I can't resist it. I'm more on the defensive side anyway. And:

To give myself a Legendary Pokemon, it would be Lugia:

Physical:

• I am tall for my age (up in the high 90's percentile)
• I do have some extra weight to lose (Lugia does have some sort of belly, doesn't it?)
• I LOVE seaweed (I'm from Asia. And Lugia eat seaweed [EP220-EP222])
• I like seafood (Lugia probably eats small unsuspecting aquatic Pokemon. On the bright side, their atoms get to become part of a Legend.)
• I am strong, but hate fighting and will only fight if I really need to (M02 fight to save the world)
• I am more of a defensive type of person than offensive (Lugia's higher defense stat than attack)​

Personality:

• I am not overly social (If you were a Lugia, would you really be all social considering you live in the bottom of the sea?)
• I sometimes hide (Lugia hide at the bottom of the sea)
• I tend to be neutral in conversations (Lugia is the mediator in M02)
• I tend to be very protective to things I care about (EP222)
• I don't usually get angry as I don't have a short temper and only get angry when something drastic occurs (kidnap a Lugia's child = very angry Lugia, storms, destruction, etc.)
• When I do get angry, I can be destructive (EP222, destroying an entire base thing)​

Other:

• I am fascinated with storms (Hurricanes/Typhoons/Cyclones) (Lugia controls them)
• My last name only has the letters found in "Lugia" and is pronounced using only the syllables found in "Lugia"
• I actually live on an island
• Out of a lot of "Which Legendary Pokemon are You Most Like?" quizzes, Lugia appeared the most for me, with 53 instances.​

I probably can go on forever...

To give myself a Legendary Pokemon, it would be Lugia:

Physical:

• I am tall for my age (up in the high 90's percentile)
• I do have some extra weight to lose (Lugia does have some sort of belly, doesn't it?)
• I LOVE seaweed (I'm from Asia. And Lugia eat seaweed [EP220-EP222])
• I like seafood (Lugia probably eats small unsuspecting aquatic Pokemon. On the bright side, their atoms get to become part of a Legend.)
• I am strong, but hate fighting and will only fight if I really need to (M02 fight to save the world)
• I am more of a defensive type of person than offensive (Lugia's higher defense stat than attack)​

Personality:

• I am not overly social (If you were a Lugia, would you really be all social considering you live in the bottom of the sea?)
• I sometimes hide (Lugia hide at the bottom of the sea)
• I tend to be neutral in conversations (Lugia is the mediator in M02)
• I tend to be very protective to things I care about (EP222)
• I don't usually get angry as I don't have a short temper and only get angry when something drastic occurs (kidnap a Lugia's child = very angry Lugia, storms, destruction, etc.)
• When I do get angry, I can be destructive (EP222, destroying an entire base thing)​

Other:

• I am fascinated with storms (Hurricanes/Typhoons/Cyclones) (Lugia controls them)
• My last name only has the letters found in "Lugia" and is pronounced using only the syllables found in "Lugia"
• I actually live on an island
• Out of a lot of "Which Legendary Pokemon are You Most Like?" quizzes, Lugia appeared the most for me, with 53 instances.​

I probably can go on forever...
[/QUOTE]

I wanna be a lugia, for the same reasons! XD Except I'm a short girl who lives in a forest, lthough I did spend most of my life near the sea. I have a lugia-ish figure, with a *somewhat* big lower area. And my name's pretty close to Lugia, except it's actually Luria.
Also I LOVE the ocean and living in the deep would be the best thing ever! Not to mention flying really high.

As for non-legendaries, being a swampert would be awesome. Living in a swamp/tidal area is cool and I'm an aquatic person in general.

I know this may be a bit obvious for me, but Ninetales. Definitely Ninetales or a Vulpix. I love them.

Zorua, I'll be able to mess with everyone with my illusions. I'll finally be able to pull off good pranks! Also, whenever I'm battling my friends, they never figure out that I'm using Zorua/Zoroark despite the fact that I used Night Daze while still disguised. On my birthday this year, I will evolve into Zoroark.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom