• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Invisiblity fer perverted actions.

Mind Reading, like Matt Parkman's ability in Heroes would be freaking amazing. So long as you could turn it off.

*sigh* the poor show... it never had a chance.

Also, since I'm an actor, I think transformation/illusion casting would be nice.

All I want are telekinetic psychic powers and the ability to control and/or breathe underwater and I'll be happy.

The power...of Ditto. I can transform into any of you and use your superpowers.

Hard question, I would have to say telekenisis.

The Martian from Justice League. All his powers.

Probably flying.. without wings.. or cape.. like a Saiyan.
Oh and teleporting and invisibility.

Gotta be time travel for me. I'd travel through the entirety of the past and future and do as much as I can in a life time. When my body becomes old and I'm near to death, I'll quickly fuck up everything with a huge paradox!

I would definately pick flying. I'd love to be able to just go wherever :D

If I could have a superpower, I would want to be able to fly. That way I could go where ever I wanted to fast, and spy on watch everything from above.

Stopping (and restarting) time.
Thats like, be able to stop time, but I can still move around. And I could bring whatever I wanted into my own time-bubble. So I could still use my car, for example. Ive given this topic alot of thought over the years :p

Back
Top Bottom