• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

i would want a cross between Ditto/Mew's power to transform into any pokemon, and Mystique from X-Men to change shape into any animal or human and alter her voice to duplicate exactly that of another person.

>:3

I want psychic powers and the ability to fly. Why? It would be fun.

The power to leave my body. Then I can die in peace XD

But if we're talking physical powers, I'd like the power to manipulate reality, like the Demon of Chaos from Darkbolt.

I would want to be able to fly. Nothing appeals to me more than to fly high above the world whenever I want.

The ability to teleport anywhere. Who needs flying?

The ability to jump hundreds of feet in the air. I know, basically the same as flying, but in my opinion way cooler. Imagine a drop kick with that superpower :evil:

Back
Top Bottom