• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

in HG/Gold, when your Togepi hatched, did you go back to prof. Elm immediatly?

All I know is that I usually do not show Elm immediately... I just checked my copy of Gold, and apparently even after beating Red I have still not showed him...

I always went back every time I played the game... I just liked seeing him say something different to usual, I guess

Nooope. First time I played through Silver, I didn't go back at all.

I did go back when I played Gold and SoulSilver, but I didn't go back immediately.

Sometimes yes (just for the heck of it), and sometimes not right away (because I felt like it was out of the way).
I think I even completely forgot to go back one time.

I went back after getting all 8 Johto badges, mostly because I was reluctant to go to the Elite 4 and Victory Road because I knew I was VERY underleveled.
^That was HG/SS.

In silver and soul silver, I always go back immediately. It gives me an excuse to walk the distance there and back and train along the way. The everstone is a terrible prize though. To all who said they wanted the everstone- just hold b during the evolution scene. Does the same thing and your pokemon can hold something actually worthwhile.

When I first played it, I simply forgot about it. Eventually, I forgot to even show it to prof. Elm. Later on, I instead walked back to show it to him. It was good to train my pokemon some while in the process anyway.

Yeah, I went back immediately in Crsytal, but once I realized how utterly useless it was I just perma-boxed it.

Nope! I forgot that he wanted to see it, and didn't remember until I was bored and talked to him randomly.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom