• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon? (Updated to Gen IX)

• Total voters
My first game was Crystal then I later collected all the other older games.

first game was Ruby then i went back a couple of years for gold and silver

My 1st game was Blue.. Then my mom bought me red...
Now quick!!! Call the care police!!!

My first ever pokemon game was pokemon snap on the nintendo 64. Taking pictures was so much funn. Then i got a gameboy and Red then Silver,Crystal,and Ruby

Re: Your first Pokemon game?

I actually got Red and Yellow at the same time, and Blue a couple months later.

Mine was Yellow. I remeber I used a Kidoking for all of the gyms! It was lvl 64 while eveyone else was lvl 37!

Red. 10 years ago.

Last I checked, it still worked.

actually weird enough, I got stadium first
the Yellow
then Blue version
then silver
then crystal
then Sapphire
then XD
then Emerald
then Pearl
and I'm getting platinum soon

Mine was Pokemon Green. I remember walking into a local used game store and seeing it in their display case for $5. It was an import, and it looked pretty fun, so I bought it.

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom