• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get real: The Alola gang wouldn't do much in this episode even if they were included (most of them won't do much in the actual Alola-focused episode). The episode is about Go getting Aerodactyl and maybe Ash coming up with a strategy for Riolu.

Dephender is saying not to trust anything posted as of yet meaning he cant't find the source. It makes no sense that we haven't gotten a full title with it.

A pity but as Dephender's past information is correct, I see no reason to doubt him.

I'm hoping we'll saw all the Fossil Pokemon in this episode, not just the Kanto ones we've seen so far

There is some debate as to if this is Alola or the Pewter City Musuem

But what could be classified as a major spoiler at this point with what info that we have? If Goh was catching an Aerodactyl, it wouldn't have been that big a spoiler, just look at how Flygon was portrayed.
I don't know what the spoiler could be, and I see that as a good thing. It means that the secret and suspension are holding.

A pity but as Dephender's past information is correct, I see no reason to doubt him.

I'm hoping we'll saw all the Fossil Pokemon in this episode, not just the Kanto ones we've seen so far

There is some debate as to if this is Alola or the Pewter City Musuem

If its the Pewter Museum, maybe Brock (Or Forrest for that matter) shows up and this is why we haven't gotten a true summary or title yet.

If its the Pewter Museum, maybe Brock (Or Forrest for that matter) shows up and this is why we haven't gotten a true summary or title yet.

Would be nice but I get the feeling neither will appear. We've had several opportunities for past characters to appear but they don't even get a cameo

While that would be cool, I doubt they’ll have two episodes with returning characters back-to-back (especially since the Alola episode basically has 7 returning characters, which is a lot).

While that would be cool, I doubt they’ll have two episodes with returning characters back-to-back (especially since the Alola episode basically has 7 returning characters, which is a lot).

True. And they would most likely put it in the ending as well, especially if its Brock, since him returning would be more of a big deal than the Alola Squad since everyone pretty much expected them to return eventually anyways.

动态-哔哩哔哩

Apparently these might be fake as other users have said, but here's my translation for the summary in the link above:

Ash and friends have gone to the Giant Fossil Pokemon Exhibition at the Science Museum to experience fossil excavation.

So this is the same as what the Twitter source claimed, but it's still not clear whether it's real or not.

Last edited:
Summary and Cast list from Dephender:
Satoshi and Go are attending the "Great Fossil Pokémon Exhibit" being held at the Museum of Science in Nibi City, and Go's childhood friend Koharu has come with them since this can be of help with her research project. The three of them decided to join a "Fossil Digging Activity" overflowing with romanticism, where they'll be able to restore fossils to living Pokémon if they find some that are in good condition. Go searches like a madman since he really wants to get a fossil Pokémon, but what he ends up finding is a bit of "Secret amber" that has some Pokémon DNA contained in it. What kind of Pokémon will be reborn from this?!

Screenplay 藤咲淳一 (Junichi Fujisaku)
Storyboard 齋藤徳明 (Noriaki Saito)
Episode Director 牧野友映 (Tomoe Makino)
Animation Director 平田雄三 (Katsuzo Hirata)
Animation Director 永山恵 (Megumi Nagayama)
Animation Director 水野隆宏 (Takahiro Mizuno)is

I don’t know why but I have a feeling that Kojiro is going to have a nerd attitude here. I hope... In any case, the Team Rocket TRio must appear in this episode, they really desperately need a screentime... could the Matori Matrix be involved too???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom