• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN038: Miracle Restoration, the Fossil Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could be wrong, but I don't remember any prominent Raboot merchandise before the evolution episode. At the same time, Cinderace and Lucario have received a lot of merchandise this year.

15 days until this episode airs and we're still lacking a full time and a summary

Could be there's something big happening in this or the previous episode which they're trying to hide
Raboot will evolve while facing Aerodactyl just like Charmeleon.
Wouldn't that be a callback? Or maybe it evolves in the previous episode? Who knows? Either way, I think I smell something big happening in Alola.

Hey all, first post here

Yeah it's strange how little has been revealed of this episode so far. Maybe there's a major spoiler or event in the alola episode that they don't want to spoil by releasing this summary or staff list? Raboot could evolve in his battle against Kiawe after all.

Here's the staff for this episode.

Screenshot_20200908-153634.png

And the animation is done by three first-time animation directors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom