• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN042: Sword & Shield I - Slumbering Forest

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Dephender Centiskorch being that high up on the VA list has some significance. Either Ash or Go could catch it

The Zygarde duo would literally like have a word with you...

(And regardless of whish Mewtwo we get, it's almost obligated to speak telepathically)
I completely forgot about Zygarde, so thanks XD

The post was about the wolves speaking telepathically, though. Mewtwo I do agree will almost certainly speak telepathically, but in its defense it was literally the first Pokémon to ever do so, so it kinda has that right. The wolves? Not so much.

Its kinda sus that the Centiskorch VA is placed above Riolu and Dragonite though

Sus, you say? That can only mean one thing: Centiskorch is the Impostor!

among-us-2-cancelled-1200x675.jpg

... yeah, sorry about that, I just had to do it. Anyways, don't have anything to say about the episode, so carry on.

View attachment 137057
... yeah, sorry about that, I just had to do it. Anyways, don't have anything to say about the episode, so carry on.
I just knew Centiskorch looked far too sus!

What does this arc have to do with the DLC? I somehow doubt that Mewtwo or Suicune will use Dynamax, so that's a very loose connection, too. If an episode doesn't involve the Crown Tundra, then it isn't promoting the DLC. They haven't done anything with the Isle of Armor in 4 months.

Do we have any indication that Galarian Farfetch'd was supposed to have evolved by now? Sirfetch'd isn't in the opening, unlike Cinderace and Lucario. Merchandise is all over the place, but if anything that would be a reason not to delay the episode
It doesn't have anything to do with the actual DLC as far as I know, but this is the last major push far sales. For people who passed on the game last year, they are trying to sell them the game bundled with all the season pass content.

I didn't say that Farfetch'd should have evolved by now, but there's no denying that it's been neglected more than basically any new capture in the entire series. It's capture was basically an afterthought in an unrelated episode, and since then it hasn't had a single moment to shine, not so much as a Team Rocket blast off. If that's not the result of the hiatus, then the writers have some splanin' to do.

Last edited:
This sounds like a conspiracy theory. If they're neglecting Dragonite and Gengar, it may as well have been the original intent because of Riolu. I knew that this would happen, but fans wouldn't listen.
Hardly a conspiracy theory. The JN020 preview had teased the events until JN028 and the DD arc would have taken place at the end of year 1 of JN, but everything in between is a mystery when it comes to planned episodes. You're seriously telling me that it's somehow Riolu's fault that Ash has only gotten 5 core episodes to himself after the hiatus ended?

This isn't the first time some event or hiatus has resulted in scrapped episodes.

a.jpg

I couldn't resist either...

I don’t think Ash or Goh will catch it. It seems like most of the episode will be them at the Slumbering Wield, while Leon and Sonia are probably somewhere else.

This sounds like a conspiracy theory. If they're neglecting Dragonite and Gengar, it may as well have been the original intent because of Riolu. I knew that this would happen, but fans wouldn't listen.

Yup. Besides for marketing reasons, Riolu may be part of the reason why Ash got Dragonite instead fo Dragonair and Gengar instead of Haunter in the first place. Due to them being fully evolved Pokemon, Dragonite and Gengar already have credibility with audience when it comes to battle prowess. So the writers can have them remain static and have them hop in and out of the story like glorified reserves.

I don’t think Ash or Goh will catch it. It seems like most of the episode will be them at the Slumbering Wield, while Leon and Sonia are probably somewhere else.
I don't know why they would credit a POTD that high, alongside the main character's Pokemon.

since imo the films went way overboard with the concept
Definitely. Especially in one case...

looks at the fifteenth movie

View attachment 137057
What's the deal about this game, anyway? I've seen it being all over YouTube, but I don't know anything about it.

Again the scans mislead us. I thought that Go with bond with Zacian and Ash with Zamazenta but in the preview it looks like is the other way arround.

fb30a128d84d4.png
71f42ed83f933 - copia.png

No. To me it looks like Goh has encountered both the wolves in the wild.
Whereas Ash is behind Centiskorch.

Look at the extended preview and you will see that Ash encounters Zacian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom