• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN043: Sword & Shield II - Black Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, considering Jessie and Meowth are there, it's more likely to be James.

VAs can voice multiple characters in the same episode. Jessie and Raboot share a VA and they’ve shared several episodes. They typically list human characters above Pokémon, so both can reasonably show up.

Dragonite and Gengar but no sign of Riolu, the VA is not even listed (Kei Shindo). Color me completely (and pleasantly) surprised. And someone already mentioned G-Fetch'd appearing as well, since it shares VA with James.

EDIT: Unless Riolu evolved in the previous episode and is being voiced by one of the human character VAs? :lapras:

Last edited:
If Ash is going to be going up against Dynamax Pokémon, I hope he Dynamaxes more than just Pikachu.
Better off that way since Pikachu's much better the normal way.

Also I'm guessing Riolu and Raboot's evolutions are coming much earlier in the arc since they're not on the cast list.

Better off that way since Pikachu's much better the normal way.

Also I'm guessing Riolu and Raboot's evolutions are coming much earlier in the arc since they're not on the cast list.

Jessie shares a VA with Raboot and Jessie has always been credited over Raboot, so I'd say it's more likely that Jessie was listed instead of Raboot. Riolu doesn't share a VA with anyone, though, so I'd say it's possible he could evolve, though I think he might just be absent so Dragonite and Gengar could appear and contribute. He's probably gonna be in the next 2 episodes either way.

Sobble not being credited is odd when they are clearly here with Goh and Sonia while they are investigating together, which is what is happening in this episode, and the Darkest Day will probably begin at the end of this episode so it can’t be next episode since the sky would be red.

44B32EA4-C6C9-4506-B73D-EA855DF9214E.jpeg

Jessie shares a VA with Raboot and Jessie has always been credited over Raboot, so I'd say it's more likely that Jessie was listed instead of Raboot. Riolu doesn't share a VA with anyone, though, so I'd say it's possible he could evolve, though I think he might just be absent so Dragonite and Gengar could appear and contribute. He's probably gonna be in the next 2 episodes either way.
riolu shares a VA with lillie

I hope they reveal that Gengar can Gigantamax. Would be a good way for them to give it some screen-time and would encourage them to include it more often whenever they go to Galar.
Not gonna lie, if Ash's Gengar can Gigantamax then I feel it'll diminish the relevance that Alister would have unless they give him a different ace. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom