• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - game over, the innocents win! 16/9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 13 - does anyone ever read these titles? 10/9

Who are we claiming to?

Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 13 - does anyone ever read these titles? 10/9

@Tris79;
In thread, or to me. Whichever you prefer.

Sending through PM though can't due to your inbox full.

@Mijzelffan; Your inbox is full.

gl neon!!!!

3. @Feralize;
11. @Neon Borealis;
14. @Tris79;
18. @コジロウ;
19. @FinalArcadia;
21. @Hawkeye;
22. @Greece;
24. @Neonsands;

For those of you wondering what roles could possibly be left because you're pretty sure all the characters have been accounted for, you'll like today's death:

Hawkeye, you are Zeus!

ZeusPict.png

While you do not actually appear in Kid Icarus Uprising, you might've been the Chariot Master's former master. But that's all speculation. Maybe you were replaced by Dyntos. At least you were very important to Pit in the first two games, testing his strengths and rewarding him with nifty items if he succeeded.

Anyhow, in this game items are pretty important, and therefore almost all items in the shop will be half price for you. Make sure you make good use of them!

You're innocent. You win when all underworld forces are dead.

hidden: weapons are still full price. Also you get 100 hearts less for each achievement worth 500 or more unlocked.
Hawkeye was killed! He was Zeus, innocent.

It is now day 14!

Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - day 14 - don't remember 11/9

Also I just realised I forgot to show Magnus' hidden ability. I just edited in his death post to show it. But for the lazy, his attacks did double damage.

@Tris79;
@コジロウ;

Again, sorry for being pushy about this. But I need your claims.

I'll send tomorrow due to heading to sleep.

And yet, you are still in the forums... 40 minutes later... more than enough time to send a claim...

Oh, I'm dead. :|

Vote: Tris 79

You had more than enough time to send your claim. You are hiding something. and if you were a townie, not sending your claim this late in the game to a confirmed townie would not be strategically good.

VOTE: Tris79

You've had time to claim, and by not providing a claim, it might be that you don't know what to fake-claim.

3. @Feralize;
11. @Neon Borealis;
14. @Tris79;
18. @コジロウ;
19. @FinalArcadia;
22. @Greece;
24. @Neonsands;

"Ugh, komaytos everywhere again. Only one of them actually being the metroid I'm looking for. Allright, tonight I will attack that one. That sparkle that comes off it can only mean true metroid."

"Komayto again? Ugh, what are the odds of this. Ok, only three left. I'll get it tonight, I am sure of it. Wait, what? Ugh, go away you underworld underling, I'm not even part of your universe!"

Tris79, you are Samus!

zerosuit_samus.jpg

You're Samus from the Metroid series! Did someone say there were metroids spotted in this universe? What? No? They were komaytos? But they sure look a lot like metroids, don't they? ...Please don't tell Viridi I said that. Anyway, if you're here anyway, why not help the heroes for a bit?

You brought your own weapon in the form of the ray gun, which has an infinite amount of uses and does 1 damage without any added effects. However, there is a little game you can play in order to upgrade this weapon to your laser whip, which will upgrade your weapon allowing 1-2 damage each attack, will always reach the designated target and is untrackable. How do you get this? Night 1, 15 players will get a komayto near them, with one of them being a metroid. I will send you a list of the players that have this. You can then attack one of them, and if it's the metroid you will get your weapon upgrade. If it's the komayto the komayto will be removed from the game and the komaytos will be reshuffled for next night.

You're innocent. You win when all underworld forces are dead.

hidden: you will appear as a third party when checked. Also you can't use regular weapons.
Tris79 was lynched. He was Samus, innocent.

It is now night 14!

Re: Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia - night 14 - the day the host voted: 12/9

But they sure look a lot like metroids, don't they? ...Please don't tell Viridi I said that.

XD lol

So was that a type of vig?

But they sure look a lot like metroids, don't they? ...Please don't tell Viridi I said that.

XD lol

So was that a type of vig?

Nope, just someone with a huge incentive to attack someone every night using a free weapon that has infinite uses.

Umm... This is my first time playing a mafia game... Can someone tell me how to claim?

Umm... This is my first time playing a mafia game... Can someone tell me how to claim?

There are three parts to your role PM.

One says something like: "コジロウ, you are <character>!"
This isn't what we want, do not share this.

The second describes your character with a paragraph or two about them.

The third describes what your role can do. It should be the last paragraph in your role PM. For example, you may be able to check alignments, protect others, etc. It's different for everyone.
This is what we want, please PM what it says to Neon Borealis.

There are three parts to your role PM.

One says something like: "コジロウ, you are <character>!"

The second describes your character with a paragraph or two about them.

The third describes what your role can do. It should be the last paragraph in your role PM. For example, you may be able to check alignments, protect others, etc. It's different for everyone.
This is what we want, please PM what it says to Neon Borealis.

Wow! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom