• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Kingdom Hearts Mafia: Endgame, Mafia Wins! (14/6/18)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night 4 Begins
Night 3 results

Larxene eyed up her two remaining opponents. She really did need the princess alive, but she was no threat. The duck didn’t look like he’d be able to put up much of a fight either. “So, let’s get back to-” Larxene began before being blasted with a ball of light.

“Donald! Kairi!” Sora called from an adjoining street. “You two ok!?” The two in question nodded somewhat shakily. “Wait, where’s… Riku…” He said, noticing the form of his oldest friend lying on the ground.

“You two wanna go as well? Fine by-” Larxene was interrupted yet again, this time by a flying shield impacting the side of her head. “Ok! Who threw that!?” She shouted. Everyone present looked over to see Goofy standing in yet a third street, shield in hand.

“Goofy!” Mickey called, before looking for others behind him. “…Lea and Aqua?” The dog was silent. Mickey lowered his eyes. “I see.” Larxene hesitated now that she was faced with every remaining member of the Guardians of Light. Her confidence quickly returned when the exit of a corridor of darkness opened next to her and Ansem, Xemnas, and Vanitas stepped out.

“So, shall we continue?” She said before charging at the heroes alongside the other three. This battle was considerably more intense than the ones that had come before it, with both sides fighting to gain the upper hand. Unfortunately, it looked like one side was about to get it. Larxene had noticed Sora fighting with his back to her and decided to take the opportunity. She began to build up electricity in her hands, gathering large amounts before firing it in a single blast directly at Sora. Goofy noticed Larxene charging however and knew that he wouldn’t have time to stop her. He’d have to intercept the blast. He dove in front of the blast, shield out. Sadly, a metal shield is incredibly good at conducting electricity. Goofy screamed in agony as the electricity arced through his body and collapsed. He struggled to climb to his feet and continue the fight but couldn’t muster the energy.

“Sorry Maxie, Sylvia…” He thought to himself. “Doesn’t look like I’m makin’ it back.” His eyes closed as the last of his strength left him. Donald stared at the body of his friend, shaking with rage. He then charged at Larxene, screaming his head off and firing powerful magic in all directions attempting to destroy the person who’d killed his best friend. The bright flare of the magic filled the air, only to die out moments later. In the destruction Donald had caused, the crumpled body of Larxene could be seen beneath a pile of rubble next to a building, and Vanitas was on one knee, propping himself up with his keyblade. Ansem and Xemnas were mostly no worse for wear, and Ansem’s guardian was clutching Donald’s lifeless body in its hand.

FinalArcadia was killed
Hi there FinalArcadia, you are Donald and Goofy.
Kingdom-Hearts-3-ComboGamer.jpg

Donald said:
Aw, it's not your fault. Sora wouldn't be a good king.

Goofy said:
Not on your life! But I’m not gonna betray Sora, either, ‘cause he’s become one of my best buddies after all we’ve been through together!

The court wizard and captain of the royal guard of Disney Castle respectively, the two of you went off to find “The Keybearer” on a request from King Mickey. Shortly after setting out you met Sora and brought him along with you to find King Mickey. In the beginning, it was purely business. You keep an eye on the keybearer like Mickey asked, you help him search for his friends, and he helps you search for the king. The three of you quickly formed a tight bond however, to the point where you were willing to go against Mickey’s direct orders to protect Sora. After this you became inseparable friends.

The two of you are strong fighters, and would give your lives to defend Sora or any of your other friends. Due to this, you are a Doctor, during any and all night phases, you can target another player and protect them from any and all kill attempts that night. You can do this by typing “Go help <target>” into your role PM.

You are aligned with the Guardians of Light, and win once all hostile factions have been eliminated.
FinalArcadia was killed, she was a Doctor aligned with the Guardians of Light

“Donald… Goofy…” Mickey thought to himself, shocked by the deaths he just witnessed. “And Riku, and Lea and Ven and Aqua… I couldn’t save any of you.” Mickey was quickly roused from his sadness by Vanitas charging at him and swinging his keyblade. Mickey dodged the swing and retaliated, a burning fire in his eyes. This was Mickey Mouse, filled with naught but a primal fury. He struck Vanitas with blow after blow, spell after spell, not letting up even when Vanitas had been knocked to the ground. He continued to beat Vanitas over and over, his eyes filled with tears. Vanitas’ helmet cracked more and more with each blow, before finally shattering, revealing the boy underneath. And yet Mickey continued beating him, only stopping when he was lifted bodily into the air by Ansem’s guardian. He was then brutally beaten by both Ansem and Xemnas until he too, was nothing but a crumpled heap on the ground.

HumanDawn was killed
Hi there HumanDawn, you are King Mickey

mickey.jpg

King Mickey said:
No can do! I already made my choice. No matter what happens, I'm going to be there to help you. I'm not backing down. Unless you don't believe. I'll come through for you...

The king of Disney Castle, your quest to discover the cause of the disappearing worlds and fix it was what caused Donald and Goofy to set out to look for you, which in turn allowed Sora to travel the universe and help fix things. So really, you’re the only reason things worked out in the end. Congratulations. You’re a powerful Keyblade Master, and one of the few people Xehanort considers worthy.

As king, you are a much loved figure, and a good friend to most, if not all of the Guardians of Light. Due to this, you are Beloved, if you are killed for any reason, then the next phase will be skipped.

You are aligned with the Guardians of Light, and win once all hostile factions have been eliminated.
HumanDawn was killed, he was Beloved, and aligned with the Guardians of Light

Due to King Mickey's death, Day 4 has been skipped. It is now Night 4. Night 4 will end in 24 hours.

Last edited:
tumblr_myue0pksSG1rcqkzqo1_500.png
Man, someone really had it out for the Disney characters. Good luck, town!! You guys can do this!!

Doesn't matter. Phase ended.

I want to hear DarthWolf claim cause otherwise I'm not going to be able to definitively say who I believe to be the scum team. At this point, I'm going to have to say it's between teams of Eevee/Legault, DarthWolf/Legault, Legault/Thanos. The thing with Legault and Thanos is that I don't know if I trust the Thanos claim along with Legault's vanilla claim. Vanilla can't be corroborated, unless you have someone like Thanos claiming to be a rolecop and saying that he is a vanilla townie but is... in actuality... a godfather? Hrrm.

I'm a 1x cop. I've used it on Night 2, but the interesting thing with my role is that I didn't get the result until this night. I'll just go ahead and out the result, since it's in my best interest and I don't want any questions raised about it - Elementar is town.

Why do all your teams have two people? There should be three mafia.

That's funny. One question, why me? I thought I looked good after Day 2.

@Elementar Why did you claim that Thanos was your top Town read D2 if you aren't Cop?

1) I never said he was my top town read.
2) I am the Cop.

I may as well come out now. Thanks for forcing my claim Feenie :p jk.

I have been trying to soft bomb a few times by saying things to do with explosions, fire and stuff like that. That was my 'fakeclaim.' If mafia thinks I'm bomb, I won't get nightkilled. I had that plan straight away.

Unfortunately, I pushed Thanos too hard on Day 2 to try and stop their lynch. That made me too obvious. I also tried to highlight my fake softclaims to try and distance myself and make mafia doubt themselves.

N1: Check Thanos - Town
N2: Check Jinjo - Town
N3: Check Feenie - Town

Elementar - Cop
Feenie - 1 x Cop
Jinjo - 1 x Spy
DarthWolf - ???
Pika_pika42 - Independent Survivor
Legault - Vanilla
AussieEevee - Governor
Thanos - 1 x Rolecop

I'm doubtful of Feenie's claim, but she did pop up as town. Then again, could be Godfather.

@Lone_Garurumon, could this be the last phase of the game?

There must only be two mafia then... That doesn't seem like enough...

I'm thinking there could be a form of SK around? No vig should've shot either HD or FA. Why I say form of SK is that they might not have been able to act until now for sake of balance? If there was an SK though, it could be the last phase.

Maybe mafia had a two nightkill thing (like a night phase destruction starter) to balance it out. In any case, the mafia appears to be Legault and DarthWolf (and if one of them turns out bust, I'd say Feenie).

@AussieEevee, you will need to use your ability tomorrow and make sure one of the first two are lynched, okay?

Feenie and Elementar are both cops and why are there two cops? There just can't be two cops.

For those of you who play as the cop, don't always expect that person to be town because it's a high possibility that person is the Godfather. On Night 1, I literally stalked Elementar and I did not get any mafia chat on Night 1 and I ended up having to use my 1x action on Day 2 to get a result and now I'm starting to believe Elementar is our cop and Feenie must be the Godfather.

Human I am sorry I doubted you literally this entire time.
Elementar said:
Why do all your teams have two people? There should be three mafia.
In a game of this size? it just doesn't seem likely to me. Why do you think there are three?
That's funny. One question, why me? I thought I looked good after Day 2.
Because of your softclaiming.
I may as well come out now. Thanks for forcing my claim Feenie :p jk.
i....i'm sorry :p
I have been trying to soft bomb a few times by saying things to do with explosions, fire and stuff like that. That was my 'fakeclaim.' If mafia thinks I'm bomb, I won't get nightkilled. I had that plan straight away.
Going to be honest. I never got the impression you were softclaiming bomb once. It always seemed pretty straightforward to me that you were softclaiming cop hence why I checked you on Night 2, but that's just what I thought.
Jinjo said:
For those of you who play as the cop, don't always expect that person to be town because it's a high possibility that person is the Godfather. On Night 1, I literally stalked Elementar and I did not get any mafia chat on Night 1 and I ended up having to use my 1x action on Day 2 to get a result and now I'm starting to believe Elementar is our cop and Feenie must be the Godfather.
And I'm starting to get the impression that I'm a 1x lazy cop and that's why my result came in a night later. It's the only thing that makes sense in my eyes. I don't see why else two cops could exist in this game. I had asked to make sure it wasn't a mistake that my check hadn't come in during the following day, and it wasn't. This is the only possible explanation unless a different role by chance halted the check.

Also, can you explain the bolded portion? I'm confused.

I'm personally leaning towards a scum team of Legault/Thanos or Legault/DarthWolf. It's one or the other.

My action gives me the last 3 recent mafia chats. Since I can only use my action once, I decided to try to make it into good use by stalking the players on when they connect on Night 1. I had Pika_pika and Elementar as top scum suspects and I waited for them to connect together. When I saw them both online, I used my action which gives me the last 3 recent mafia chats at the time of my command. When I used my action when Elementar and Pika_pika were online, I was informed by the host that there were not enough chats so I decided to try again 5 hours later thinking that Pika Pika and Elementar just stalled on their conversation. I logged again 5 hours later and again, I saw Elementar and Pika pika online and I used my action and again, I was informed by the host to use my action later. I ended up having to use my action on Day 2 to get a result.

Since I believed there would be a full cop over a 1x cop, I trust Elementar's claim more than Feenie's.
With that said though, I think the setup is like this:
Town:
Elementar, Jinjo, DarthWolf

Mafia:
Feenie, Legault, Thanos
I don't trut Feenie's claim. Has to be mafia by matter of elimination and since Thanos checked them as vanilla (which I really doubt) he is linked to Legault and so also a partner.

Then we have pika and eevee, of who I think are indeps.
I'm fine with pika as survivor unless one of my assignments is completely off in a way that it wouldn't make sense for game balance.
I'm now pretty sure that eevee is a SK with a 1x deathproof. Given the double kill, it's either a double mafia shot (which should have been used way earlier to be more efficient) or a SK. Vig wouldn't shoot HD or FA, no one showed suspicion on them besides possible jester but that's not worth the shot imo.

Btw I decided to check Elementar last night, if he really was claiming cop (it was before he confirmed) then mafia would want to either kill or block him to prevent him solving the game. However, no one visited him.

Since I believed there would be a full cop over a 1x cop, I trust Elementar's claim more than Feenie's.
With that said though, I think the setup is like this:
Town:
Elementar, Jinjo, DarthWolf

Mafia:
Feenie, Legault, Thanos
I don't trut Feenie's claim. Has to be mafia by matter of elimination and since Thanos checked them as vanilla (which I really doubt) he is linked to Legault and so also a partner.

Then we have pika and eevee, of who I think are indeps.
I'm fine with pika as survivor unless one of my assignments is completely off in a way that it wouldn't make sense for game balance.
I'm now pretty sure that eevee is a SK with a 1x deathproof. Given the double kill, it's either a double mafia shot (which should have been used way earlier to be more efficient) or a SK. Vig wouldn't shoot HD or FA, no one showed suspicion on them besides possible jester but that's not worth the shot imo.

Btw I decided to check Elementar last night, if he really was claiming cop (it was before he confirmed) then mafia would want to either kill or block him to prevent him solving the game. However, no one visited him.

Night 4 which is now is the only time I have seen Elementar claimed Cop. Where else does it say before that Elementar claimed Cop? Why is Thanos a Mafia to you when Elementar Cop checked Thanos on Night 1 and Thanos came up as Town? You claimed to be the Watcher but if I was the Watcher, I would have watched HumanDawn because I didn't see anywhere before Night 4 on Elementar claiming to be Cop. Since there was two kills, then to me it looks like there are 2 Mafia and 2 independents instead of 3 Mafia.

Night 4 which is now is the only time I have seen Elementar claimed Cop. Where else does it say before that Elementar claimed Cop? Why is Thanos a Mafia to you when Elementar Cop checked Thanos on Night 1 and Thanos came up as Town? You claimed to be the Watcher but if I was the Watcher, I would have watched HumanDawn because I didn't see anywhere before Night 4 on Elementar claiming to be Cop. Since there was two kills, then to me it looks like there are 2 Mafia and 2 independents instead of 3 Mafia.
My initial thought was that Elementar softclaimed Cop, he then proceeded to push it towards his fake soft as bomb. I wasn't the only one noticing/thinking it was a soft cop claim. When Feenie claimed the 1x cop I had my doubts about it and felt like Elementar was faking bomb to protect cop. A good move, but getting obvious at that point. The mafia might have realised that as well and use an power on him (kill, block, role check... etc.). It would have made a logical target so I went for him.

Remember there can still be a godfather, it's a very common role here so I wouldn't be surprised. Jinjo seems fine to me. Could easily fake the check on Legault to protect them. Legault never responded to it so he didn't object. (also I think Legault is getting subbed out so that might also clarify his lack of response) Feenie doesn't seem that believable to me with Elementar's claim. Both resulted in town so I'm pretty sure either is godfather if not both if that would make sense in KH lore, @Kharixi ? If not, then one is town but that results in only 2 mafia. I do think there are 2 indeps so 2 mafia actually would work in balance.

Okay, Darth is mafia guys. Conveniently, he decided to reveal that the person he checked last night was me, who no one visited. Only possible people who could visit me were FA and the mafia. FA's dead, so they can't say otherwise. But Darth knows that none of the mafia must have visited me last night. Lynch Darth tomorrow as a matter of urgency. Then I'd go for Legault. If Legault is town, go for Feenie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom