• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

News Kyurem VS the Sword of Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keldeo's voice is complete and utter shit.

The weird name pronunciations aren't helping, either.

Don't you think that's a bit too harsh? Vic Mignogna is a good actor and I personally think that he suits Keldeo. As for how he pronounced Virizion's name I think that was TCPI's fault. Virizion's voice actress is the one who sounds like utter crap. She sound's soulless.

Yeah, guys, let's just start declaring voice actors crap and shit after all of two minutes of audio. That's great, guys. :/

I need to see that scene where Ash falls over Cilan in the train....
NEED

And, although a Vic fan, I instantly link anything he voices to Fai from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles or Tamaki from Ouran High School Host Club. So imagining Keldeo as a flamboyant blond pretty boy is not only unfitting, but hilarious to me.

Keldeo's voice is pretty different from the original one. Dogasu is allowed to think it's crap.

I'm still generally fine with Keldeo's voice so far. It may not be one of the more fitting voices I've heard for Pokemon, but it doesn't turn me off completely. It probably helps that hearing the same kind of voice that Vic Mignogna uses for some of his roles makes me think of Ed from FMA/Brotherhood in a Pokemon form, which makes it a bit more funny for me and in turn, more entertaining in a sense.

Keldeo's voice is pretty different from the original one. Dogasu is allowed to think it's crap.

I never said he wasn't allowed to think it. I just don't agree is all. I usually love Dogasu's opinions on the dubs. I'm a big fan of his site.

I watched two sneak peeks and I like Keldeo's voice! I've never watched Full Metal Alchemist, so I had no idea his voice was that of an actor from that show. First thing I thought of when I heard Keldeo's voice was Link from the Legend of Zelda series, lol. I thought it would fit a teenage version of him perfectly.

Here's the second sneak peak its at 1:45

[video=youtube;UpaYFqg4IlQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpaYFqg4IlQ&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Why is Terrakion attacking the Double Team clones? :p

Other than that, great sneak peak! A really nice way of advertizing their page I must say, hopefully there'll be another sneak peak with Cobalion next. Terrakion's voice was perfect.

Terrakion sounds almost exactly like I expected him to sound.

But that's not a bad thing. It's very fitting, as he's the big strong guy of the group.

He sounds kinda like Dan Green at times, but I don't think it's him.

The preview was not that bad. Terrakion actually sounded pretty decent and I'm hoping the last sneak peak is just as decent. First the grass looks realistic and now the rocks?!
I really can't wait!

I'm still hoping that Cobalion has a sexy butler voice

Last edited:
Wow. Terrakion's voice was much better than I expected. Actually, it was quite awesome. :D And I'm starting to like Vic as Keldeo even more, he sounded really adorable when he said "I'll battle you anytime!". I don't know, just the way how he said that...I really liked it.

Now, we need to hear Cobalion's voice...I hope it's as fitting and good as Virizion's and Terrakion's.

[video=youtube;niZd9l7jd1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niZd9l7jd1o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Did someone say "part 3?"

I don't know how to embed, so excuse me if my first attempt sucks.

I love how Keldeo says "I don't care."

Except for Virizion's VA, I have got no complaints. They all sound bearable and I always imagined Keldeo to have a male VA, so Vic is fine for me.

This movie is looking so awesome. I thought all of them had great voices, and I'm really looking forward to see more of Virizion especially. ^^

I've never really been such a fan of the movies since the last ones has been incredibly dull, but I'm finally getting excited for one again. Who knows, we might finally actually get the chance to see a really good Pokémon movie again, something that hasn't happened since the Manaphy one. I'm so excited~

Cobalion also sounds how I expected. It's fitting, and sounds good.

Can't wait to hear more of them in the movie, and hear Kyurem.

Official FB said:
598414_266663243455627_1949035391_n.png

The more I hear of Keldeo's voice in these previews, the more I see that Vic was the right choice to match with how we can easily see Keldeo's character to be - shoot, the third preview with Cobalion that proved it for me. It's perfect casting to my ears.

Speaking of Cobalion, the voice works. Terrakion's voice works in the second clip too, so all of these positives make me a very pleased and excited Pokemon fangirl! I am really looking forward to seeing the whole movie, as these clips are teasing me too much! Hopefully the rest of the movie ends up being as good as these sneaks were!

- Juuchan17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom