• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is it weird that they barely show any evolution line? We mostly only know one stage and left to wonder if any of them evolve or have pre-evolution. The only exceptions we got were Gossifleur>Eldergoss and Obstagoon (only because they want to show that Galarian form can have extra evolution).

I have this feeling that the evolutions of some pokemon may not be revealed at all.

Perhaps gamefreak really has learned from past experiences and is leaving quite a bit a surprise. Mabey like they will do the same with gym leaders expect the unexpected it will force you to prepare for anything.

So this is real!?

Attachments

• sword-shield-new-pokemon-hints-768x768.jpg
    sword-shield-new-pokemon-hints-768x768.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 114
So this is real!?
I think it is too early to say that it is real. Gengar/Clefable might be morpeko, but the teapot in this picture resembles a elephant, so it isn't polteageist but it could be the other teapot looking pokemon that spotted in the trailers.. The dog might be yamper's evolution but again we don't know for sure. There are 5 sheep, wooloo ? but wooloo was confirmed when this leak was out, so why ? That red gem could be rolycoly, but it is a scratch. There are two squirrels and gigantamax lapras , meowth, pikachu, and bird with a shield and a staff , it could be sirfetch'd. These are all from Affleck leak. And we have a footballer, gorilla and a spy. Clearly starter pokemon.

But again this list has only 2 or 3 confirmed pokemon ( if you count polteageist too, but i think it isn't that teapot ) . We can't say that list is confirmed under this circumstances.

Is Impidimp scrapped or what?
No, they haven't scrapped it. (well, there's a very very low chance of it) It could be they want to reveal it with its evolution or something. Or they simply didn't plan to include it in the promotional cycle. Not every Pokemon has to be revealed to us before the games come out, these games are clearly showing that based on how they have shown only little bits and pieces. There have probably been cases before where a Pokemon is shown and then is never mentioned again.

To sum it up, we might still see it, or we might wait to see it when the game's release in November. Who knows.

It's possible that he started with Sobble as well because he has the most concrete information about Sobble, including the names of both its evos. He only knows the name of Scorbunny's middle stage, while he didn't say anything about Grookey's evos aside from a description.
Yet they didn't describe any of Sobble's evolutions. I don't believe that he's a playtester at all.

The dude is probably a playtester.
He still has to be considerate about the series. Him knwoing their evos is logical, because most 4th gyms (were he stopped describing) are around level 30, and it's logical to have a full evolved starter by then.

If he leaks too much, then people wouldn't be hyped and the series would lose revenue because people would know what they were getting and may already hate it.

They could have easily made Let's Go Clefairy; Clefairy was going to be a mascot anyway. There was a reason.
Or maybe I'm just reading into it too much and we will get Eeveelutions lol.
#Let'sGoMetaleonOrDrakeon

Eevee is much more popular and marketable than Clefairy is. In my opinion, no other Pokémon would have made more sense to use next to Pikachu than Eevee.

Because it's 4Chan... Of course they're going to try and be edgy when describing these things.
It's probably a descriptive term. Like in Thomas the Tank Engine, Sir Topham Hatt is also known in the UK as The Fat Controller. We even had Golliwog dolls which my mom loves because she thinks they're so cute. Trust me, it was a different time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom