• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oooh. Ok so here is something interesting I saw brought up. First of all. If sirfetch’d and/or farfetch’d can still have flying moves it will make him seriously powerful. He’ll be deadly against other fighting types without any of the weaknesses that flying pokemon have. He’ll be way strong against a lot of types
Sirfetch'd is hardly the first Fighting-type with a Flying-type move. Infernape, Gallade, the Swords of Justice, Chesnaught, Pangoro, Bewear, Passimian, and Kommo-o can all learn Aerial Ace, Croagunk , Marsshadow, Buzzwole, and Pheromosa can learn Bounce, and Blaziken and Mienshao can learn Acrobatics.

Last edited:
I got a theory it is either

a) farfetchd evolve to another pokemon in shield

Or

b) dunsparce shuckle or qwilfish will have an evolution in shield.

If basing on Beta Qwilfish is the likely candidate since it has an electric/water type evo on beta. While both shuckle and dunsparce are both fan favorites, specially dunsparce fans love to design a dunsparce evolution.
Is it possible its counter will be a pokemon from gen 1? I know its gen 2 we think about when it comes to forgotten pokemon as gen 2 is the forgotten gen. Farfetchd is gen 1

Is it possible its counter will be a pokemon from gen 1? I know its gen 2 we think about when it comes to forgotten pokemon as gen 2 is the forgotten gen. Farfetchd is gen 1
There's not a lot of single stage Pokemon left from Gen 1 who aren't legendaries. There's just Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, Ditto, and Aerodactyl.

There's not a lot of single stage Pokemon left from Gen 1 who aren't legendaries. There's just Kangaskhan, Pinsir, Tauros, Lapras, Ditto, and Aerodactyl.
Which I doubt they would get new evolutions, and the only ones I can see getting a pre-evolution out of that group are Kangaskhan, Tauros, and Lapras.

An evolution for Smeargle, using a palette as a Shield, would be a nice counterpart for Sirfetch'd.
only if he learns actual moves

also, the jpns youtube account didn't post the trailer.. hmm weird.
they might saving him for the october trailer so they can show his counterpart

Reactions: JJK
Will SirFetch'd be an exclusive evolution like in the sense that it will only evolve in Sword (Lycanroc forms) or like you can only get Farfetch'd in Sword?

According to Serebii, Farfetch'd is Sword exclusive, which means Farfetch'd will evolve into Sirfetch'd in either game, but can only be found naturally in Sword. At least that's what Serebii states.

Will SirFetch'd be an exclusive evolution like in the sense that it will only evolve in Sword (Lycanroc forms) or like you can only get Farfetch'd in Sword?
I think if it was going to be a version exclusive evo thing, it would've definitely been forms like lycanroc was, not an entire species that's unavailable. Plus Sirfetch'd is holding a sword and shield so what sense would there be in only letting it evolve in the Sword version?

That's its sword...? Not sure what you mean.
I know, but I meant like the item "Stick" it raises Farfetch'd's crit ratio, but I'm curious if they'll extend that effect to Sirfetch'd.

I'm just curious because it still has the leek. Like you said it is it's sword. Similarly, Chansey has lucky punch, but Blissey can't benefit from it.

I know, but I meant like the item "Stick" it raises Farfetch'd's crit ratio, but I'm curious if they'll extend that effect to Sirfetch'd.

I'm just curious because it still has the leek. Like you said it is it's sword. Similarly, Chansey has lucky punch, but Blissey can't benefit from it.
Both Cubone and Marowak benefit from the Thick Bone.

Ohhhh that. Man, I forget about all the held items, I rarely ever use any. XD Good question.

I think if it was going to be a version exclusive evo thing, it would've definitely been forms like lycanroc was, not an entire species that's unavailable. Plus Sirfetch'd is holding a sword and shield so what sense would there be in only letting it evolve in the Sword version?
Its a Lance actually, not a sword, Which makes it being sword exclusive even more weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom