• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As odd as it seems, I think this is their regular colors. Not like huge shift in color palette hasn't happened before "Chesnaught"

Chesnaught's shift isn't that huge compared to the Sobble evo. The red and tan of Chesnaught can be traced to the orange and brown on Chespin and Quilladin. However, the purple and green on the Sobble evo cannot be traced back to Sobble. There is also no color in the same vein of Sobble's yellow.

Chesnaught's shift isn't that huge compared to the Sobble evo. The red and tan of Chesnaught can be traced to the orange and brown on Chespin and Quilladin. However, the purple and green on the Sobble evo cannot be traced back to Sobble. There is also no color in the same vein of Sobble's yellow.
Hmm, I do know the colors are somewhat darkened for the pic. Like Grookey's arms look black, but they're dark brown like his ears, maybe the same case. Possibly hightlighter yellow/green

Both of the evos look okay. I'm still Team Sobble, but Grooky's second evo looks better

They’re middle evolutions, so I wouldn’t judge the full line based on those, if true. The last two gen had quite a few surprises in the final stages.

That said, I prefer Grookey’s possible evo to Sobble’s. I hope at this point Scorbunny’s gets leaked to it their are real.

Does that picture suggest that there is 151 in the pokedex? 58 caught 93 to catch? that doesn't sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom