• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with others that the colors are strange. However, at the same time, I'd find it hard to believe that someone would be able to go through so much detail to fake these as realistic as they have and just slip up with the colors.
That’s quite true. Expecially in regards of Sobble’s evo’s hands and legs.

I'm dissapointed but not surprised taken into consideration this Gen's Pkmn artwork. Sobble's evo seems an emo and Grookey cheerful look changes into some agressiveness...I don't want to see the final evolution holding three sticks, with the last one by the tail.

I feel somewhat confident that Sizzile's hands and feet will play an important role in the concept of Intelleon. They seem too prominent not to IMO?

I'm dissapointed but not surprised taken into consideration this Gen's Pkmn artwork. Sobble's evo seems an emo and Grookey cheerful look changes into some agressiveness...I don't want to see the final evolution holding three sticks, with the last one by the tail.

I’ll definitely pick him if he’d hold the third stick in his mouth. It’d fit the collar theme too. XD

Jokijg aside, I’m sorry for you, as I really like this gen’s artwork so far. Maybe the last evolutions would redeem them for you?

I think that's them. I think these are the real ones people. I popped onto Twitter to see those and I actually avoided them for 30 minutes because I was actually terrified. I think these are the real ones.

I also like the Grookey middle evo more, but usually, my choice is dependent on first and final forms of the evolution line. I still really do love Grookey so if I end up liking it's final form more than Sobble's (which is definitely the case with the middle evos, don't get me wrong Sobble's is cool), then I might switch back to Grookey.

I wonder what's in store for us in these next few days?

I DEMAND FANART OF MY BOI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom