• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that caught my eye was the statement from an unknown NPC that mentions fossils having a top half and bottom half in Galar.

Somebody mentioned on a Serebii thread that a fossil split in half would be dead...

and it got me to thinking that maybe we'll be getting Rock/Ghost fossil Pokemon. We're pretty low on new ghost types right now as well.

Maybe we're getting some kind of Rock/Ghost Frankenstein Dinosaur Pokemon.

Yeah, people are trying to interpret what it means int terms of how many fossil Pokémon there’ll be.

I’m just glad they’re back, though.
Considering it only mentions a top and a bottom part, it may also be just two fossils that look similar but one is the upside-down combination of the other...
Anyway, considering now we have fossils, the only thing we miss is a new eeveelution (I hope they didn't decide to just drop the concept now that Eevee has become a mascot itself).

People trash old Pokémon all the time. If anything, not liking the new mons is the telltale sign of them being real.

i am referring to the odd pixelization that appears on all of the 3D model leaks! I am comparing to the actual game's graphics engine in screenshots and there is nothing like that.

Bug/ice is a shitty typing defence wise
they better give it high speed and special attack with quiver dance to make it up for it

They could give it Magic Guard to stop Stealth Rock, or Filter to reduce damage from supereffective moves.

I wouldn’t mind it if it became the ice equivalent of Volcarona, actually.

i am referring to the odd pixelization that appears on all of the 3D model leaks! I am comparing to the actual game's graphics engine in screenshots and there is nothing like that.
You’re comparing shots taken with phones and such, to official screenshots in HD. It’s not really fair.

Again, while I believe it’s all legit, I do mantain a little bit of skepticism, so that I won’t be disappointed if it’s all fake, and it’s fine to be doubtful or believing that there might be some inaccuracies. But I wouldn’t bet completely on all being fake, expecially if it’s because you hope to be fake.

Bug/ice is a shitty typing defence wise
they better give it high speed and special attack with quiver dance to make it up for it
but it's a damn cool typing design wise, apparently

I just saw the prevo and that li'l snowball is as cute as the final form is pretty

I'm happy the first bug/ice pokemon didn't end up looking like friggin syclant

syclant_dex.jpg

I’ve been a Pokémon fan since 1999 and have seen every release cycle and leak since then.

These are real. I am so confident that I would literally bet my entire annual salary on it. Also, these designs are awesome, but this happens literally every release cycle: “I don’t like these designs so they must be fake!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom