• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my take on this galarian fossils:

Instead of just a pair of fossil lines there would be 4 lines of fossils and you will have 2 top halves of a fossil and 2 bottom halves and then they will have a 4 combination of 4 fossil lines since it was said that any combination can still be revives

I wouldn’t bet on this to be true...but it’d match my theory of gym leaders’ aces eventually be able to Gigantamax.

I remain doubtful.

edit: of course it’s fake, it doesn’t even have the clouds.

View attachment 127523
I wouldn’t bet on this to be true...but it’d match my theory of gym leaders’ aces eventually be able to Gigantamax.

I remain doubtful.

edit: of course it’s fake, it doesn’t even have the clouds.
That arrow looks like it was drawn in Paint

Looking through the previous pages again... People were talking about how there might be a second leaker playing through Shield since it's assumed that the initial leaker was/is playing Sword.
My guess is that it's still the same leaker, and they're just seeing the Shield exclusives from NPC trainers. I mean, just because they're exclusive doesn't mean that there not going to be found in the other's games in any way.
The leaker is clearly going through the Pokedex to take their pictures, so they don't necessarily need to catch and level them to do that.

Found this on the resetera thread, posted to a discord Thursday (day before leak season started). If that is true, looks like we can expect a new bat line (that image leak a few months ago has a fruit bat!) and...

A....

New...

ZEBRA (or Galarian Blitzle)!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 7AC8D9AB-59CB-4A6B-8B5B-E25CEE133F6E.jpeg
    7AC8D9AB-59CB-4A6B-8B5B-E25CEE133F6E.jpeg
    843.3 KB · Views: 129
whispers why are they still here?

i apologize! :) I had been wanting to make a post similar to that since yesterday! I am displeased that our community and others are being fooled!

Looking through the previous pages again... People were talking about how there might be a second leaker playing through Shield since it's assumed that the initial leaker was/is playing Sword.
My guess is that it's still the same leaker, and they're just seeing the Shield exclusives from NPC trainers. I mean, just because they're exclusive doesn't mean that there not going to be found in the other's games in any way.
The leaker is clearly going through the Pokedex to take their pictures, so they don't necessarily need to catch and level them to do that.

I would like to see some Pokedex entry screenshots in full! Otherwise i would like to see this same format of Pokemon image only for Pokemon that have already been revealed.

Should it be expected to have weird pixelization when you zoom in so far on a 3D model shot by a phone camera?

I am not certain, but probably not one that would be happening on most of the models we have seen, and specifically at places where intermediate-level 3D modeling would have trouble making it look convincing!

i apologize! :) I had been wanting to make a post similar to that since yesterday! I am displeased that our community and others are being fooled!

I would like to see some Pokedex entry screenshots in full! Otherwise i would like to see this same format of Pokemon image only for Pokemon that have already been revealed.
Haven't we gotten that with Corviknight, Yamper, etc.?

I admit I like Intelleon now. That spy artwork did it a huge favor. (And I usually am most swayed toward a Pokémon by the Sugimori-style art, in addition to seeing it in motion. Still models on their own don't really convey enough to me.)

Based off of the leaks, what Pokémon do we think is on Professor Magnolia’s walking stick? I had thought it would be Corviknight’s prevo, but it doesn’t really look like either one of them. So I guess it has to be Corviknight itself?

I always figured it was just a small stylized Corviknight, personally

If we are being fooled then good for the leakers because they are some really well done designs. That said, I think you're trying a bit too hard to prove them fake at this point. If these were all fake, I'm sure someone would have spoken up by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom