• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been avoiding story spoilers and gym leader designs, but can someone who's been following the leaks tell me if this game seems like it has a story/characters on par with gens 5 and 7?

Eternatus: (Gigantamaxing) "It's not over yet, kid."

Also, are we doing story spoilers or just showing the gym leaders? If we're showing story spoilers, then i'm going to hop on out of here.

This is just a WILD GUESS but maybe. Without spoiling.
Yeah, we need to see how they work in game, but the potential's there.
I was expecting Opal to be cute....not what was shown. Oh well....you win some and you lose some.
I like how they differentiate the gym leaders in terms of appearance.
I wasn't expecting the Ice one to look like that.

Anybody seen Allister's true face?

He looks so adorable, but the card itself seems slightly creepy when you consider where the image was taken ingame ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom