• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently that Cinderace official art was fanart. Oh well, I expect the official art to look great anyway.

Anybody seen Allister's true face?

He looks so adorable, but the card itself seems slightly creepy when you consider where the image was taken ingame ...
I'm guessing cultural differences.

I mean. I've seen way too many jokes in anime with masked characters where the only way to see their true face in quick shots in a private setting.

That and usually sports has locker room interviews and photoshoots where everyone is clothed. He could have just forgot to put on his mask.

I'm guessing cultural differences.

I mean. I've seen way too many jokes in anime with masked characters where the only way to see their true face in quick shots in a private setting.

That and usually sports has locker room interviews and photoshoots where everyone is clothed. He could have just forgot to put on his mask.
The card mentions that he is reflecting on his insecurities and fears, and that nobody knows where did the photo come from.

Ok. That makes more sense. Let me try.
Alternatively...

1. Highlight whatever you want to put in spoilers by left-clicking with your mouse over the words.
  2. On your task bar (where you can bold, underline, etc.), go to the three dots with a down arrow (when you hover your mouse over it, it should say "insert"). Click on it.
  3. Click on Spoiler.
  4. Voila.

Milo- Eldegoss
Nessa- Drednaw
Kabu- Centiscorch
Opal- Hattrene
Bea- Grapploct
Allister- Runerigus
Mellony- Frosmoth
Gordie- Coalossal
Piers- Obstagoon
Raihan- Dragapult
I agree with everything except
maybe Mellony-I think she may use Galarian Darmanitan instead, depending on it and Frosmoth's BST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom