• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review M04: Celebi: The Voice of the Forest

MistyIRC said:
Or you could just download it from any of a billion different sources.

True. OR I could copy my widescreen version DVD, and send it out for free when it's convenient for me (financial-wise) :p

Just watched Celebi movie...wow, I want your opinion

Celebi movie was going alright for me. About 3/4th's into it I was thinking that this movie was just a super long episode of fluff. But then I saw the plot twist at the end and I was just shocked!

Spoilers Here:

I was REALLY shocked on how well the movie incorporated time travel. But here are some concerns I have now that I would like to discuss.

1) At the end it showed Oak with the sketch book, but in the same world and time as this Oak, the old lady in the forrest had the book too. You now have two of the same book at the same time that was not really brought back into time.

2) Now that pokemon decided to incorporate time travel and Professor Oak meeting Ash since he was young. Does this mean we can look back at previous episodes now and realize that every scene Oak is speaking with Ash or even when they first meet, Oak knew who Ash was all along! He had to be about three steps ahead of Ash. Oak knew when he saw his youngself that they have met before and Ash would end up meeting Misty, Brock and eventually himself as a kid.

This was just kind of mind bottling, the ending made this movie worth it and I think made it one of the best compared to all the movies.

Opinions please?

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom