• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Meloetta!

TheCableGuy

Reaction score
So she's out today.

I want to know what nature/characteristic you all decided on for your Meloetta.

I pulled a Rash/Likes to Thrash (love it because it rhythms)
stats: 170/97/97/155/126/98

Mm! I was happy the Gamestop close by had her. Less decided and more accepted what was given and saved asap.

I got a Rash/Hates to Lose Meloetta.
Stats: 164/85/88/147/129/105. The guy in the Subway says she has decent stats all around and her specialty is Sp.def.

For those who have not yet gotten yours yet, just remember that once you download off of the Mystery gift
you can keep resetting for the stats you desire so long as you do not save after taking Meloetta from the delivery guy.

I'm still resetting even though I liked the spread I posted up there.
I regret doing that but its not the first time I bit my own tail.

EDIT:
I reset and got a:
Modest/Very finicky
174/79/91/161/141/103

I was wanting a balanced spread so I could play either Aria or Pirouette form
But this is pretty good.

Last edited:
Can you get her through wfi or do HAVE to go to gamestop or wherever they are giving her out?

A Gamestop. But you don't have to go inside, you can access the wireless from outside.

EDIT: You either may want to call your local one in advance or so since my local GS didn't have a notice about Meloetta (just took a gamble when looking on the website locator) but I stuffed by DS Lite in my pocket and swung by since I had errands to run in the area anyway.

Last edited:
Real Question I want to know is
Can you get her twice (or more)?

That would rock, though I know it'd be way too broken.....

Kind of wish I had another game card that I could do a transfer and reset on....

Can you get her through wfi or do HAVE to go to gamestop or wherever they are giving her out?

A Gamestop. But you don't have to go inside, you can access the wireless from outside.

EDIT: You either may want to call your local one in advance or so since my local GS didn't have a notice about Meloetta (just took a gamble when looking on the website locator) but I stuffed by DS Lite in my pocket and swung by since I had errands to run in the area anyway.

Oh okay thank you for your help. I guess im going to go sit in my truck outside gamestop and see if I can get her.

There's no Gamestop in my country. But two local videogame stores are bringing Meloetta event... two days later. So I'll have to wait until tomorrow

I never thought thought about SRing event pokemon for good natures. Now that I know this I need to figure out what natures would be good :s

So she's out today.
I guess you mean "it". Meloetta is genderless.

The game doesn't recognize her gender. But she still has one.

I never thought thought about SRing event pokemon for good natures. Now that I know this I need to figure out what natures would be good :s

One of the Beautiful aspects of Meloetta is that she can use many different natures and different spreads.
It all depends on what you want to do with her.

My Meloetta is Careful and is Impetuous and Silly. Did not get its stats yet, and I'll have to wait until I get home to see about them.

Edit: Just checked. It's 165/88/94/124/156/108. No EVs were given yet. It's above average with fantastic speed, which is nice.

Last edited:
One of the Beautiful aspects of Meloetta is that she can use many different natures and different spreads.

What about her forms? When she changes forms how much does it affect her?

What about her forms? When she changes forms how much does it affect her?

All of stats are switched around so whatever nature she has could then become a hindrance instead of helpful.

You can choose a nature to benefit only one form,
or you can choose a nature that's a balance between
and you can choose when you want to change forms.

I got two meloetta. One is Docile and Quick tempered, nice Attack and Speed IV. The other one is hardy maybe, i don't remember, but has nice Sp.Attack, Speed and Sp. Def (yes, I SR for those two).

I downloaded four Meloetta. My first one is Calm and Mischievous and its stats are 170/83/86/148/155/108, but I could care less about that. I'm just really happy that my living Pokédex is finally complete. n_n

Does anyone know if the Gamestop Meloetta can be downloaded to B/W? I just tried it today on my White cartridge and it wasn't picking it up at all (via wireless). Serebii's event database says it's for B/W as well as B2/W2, but according to Bulbapedia, it's only for B2/W2.

Or maybe there's something wrong my my 3DS's wifi settings?

Turned mine into a competitive mixed attacker. Then I used pokesav,and made an exact copy on a lower level to use in my party. It's nature is naive.

Does anyone know if the Gamestop Meloetta can be downloaded to B/W? I just tried it today on my White cartridge and it wasn't picking it up at all (via wireless). Serebii's event database says it's for B/W as well as B2/W2, but according to Bulbapedia, it's only for B2/W2.

Or maybe there's something wrong my my 3DS's wifi settings?

It works on Wireless for B/W and its sequels. Maybe the signal was messed up around the area or something. Or off chance, that Gamestop isn't participating.

It works on Wireless for B/W and its sequels. Maybe the signal was messed up around the area or something. Or off chance, that Gamestop isn't participating.

The Gamestop I went to had the Meloetta poster, so it should be one of the participating stores.

I'm thinking about going back this week and trying it with my DS instead of my 3DS.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom