• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Missing Colours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric was puzzled about the whole paintbrush thing. he didn't care though. it seemed easy enough. he just wanted to get started. Maybe he could evolve Murkrow. Honchkrow of course being the best pokemon. He was itching to get going, yet wanted to become more acostomed to the group (or not) of people.

ooc: Sorry about not posting, I was sick all week. I'm good now though.

The Chikorita squeaked when it was hissed at, but persisted. Darrell had half a mind to hiss at it as well, but he restrained himself. He took the paintbrush back from his Piplup, and twirled the instrument between his fingers, wondering if this could really restore colour to the world.

Yuki grinned,
"Great! But how do we train, exactly?"
Vampire ignored the scuffle the Chikorita seemed to be causing, but Fang wasn't happy with the way it was being treated. Fang glided down and consoled the Chikorita, feeling sorry for it.

Aesth hissed at the other pokemon as it attempted to comfort the Chikorita, leaving Tsu to just turn his nose up at the two. Jai gestured at his two Pokemon to stop but otherwise ignored it. His Pokemon were incredibly well trained (in his opinion), so evidently it was his allies Pokemon who posed the problem.

The Chikorita was afraid of Fang, and curled up on the floor, quaking. Darrell came over and picked it up, before cuffing it across the face and telling it to behave. He then put it back in its pokeball.

Tsu smirked at Fang, his arms crossed, his eyes half-lidded and his entire demeanor radiating smugness. The Chikorita was scared of it, how ironic. Aesth was too busy trying to keep up with Jai to formulate any kind of response, even a primitive one like a mere hiss. Jai paused when he finally realised that he was walking too fast. Sighing he turned around, walking back toward the other trainers, his head tilted loftily to the sky.

"Where do we go first?" Erizu asked rocking back and forth on her heels, as a trainer returned to the group.

Jai contemplated a snarky remark but merely shrugged his response. How was he supposed to know? Of course the question was directed at all of them, but Jai himself had no answer. He supposed one of the other trainers would decide though, still twirling the paintbrush through his fingers. His Pokemon waited either side of him for some kind of command, for once in their lives not deliberately antagonising anyone.

Fang growled slightly Tsu before gliding back to Yuki.
Yuki shrugged,
"Which place has lost the most color?"

"Maybe we should search nearby, there's bound to be some places with colour loss." He informed. His Cyndaquil shook his head, and Zorua kicked Cynda.

Jai nodded his assent, mubling something indisinguishable under his breath. Sighing he motioned to Tsu, who leapt off Aesth's back with surprising agility. Aesth only had a split second to blink before he was returned to his pokeball, engulfed in a shaky bolt of red light. Jai smirked.

"Yeah, which direction should we head in?" Erizu looked around, a stone nearby had lost it's colour. She brushed her paintbrush against it but nothing happened, "I think we need to train before we head off, or we'll be missing a lot of colour loss."

A frown, accompanied by a hearty grimace. "Training would probably be best, first," Jai agreed, one of the only times he'd bothered thus far. His tone was fairly neutral, a smooth, ringing voice that oozed cunning. It might've been attractive, if anyone had bothered to pay it any attention. Of course none of the other trainers appeared too observant in Jai's mind, so he doubted they'd even realised he'd spoken. He smirked though, slightly amused as he mocked his allies. He wasn't glad to be here, not at all, but he supposed it could have been worse.

Eric pointed in an eastward direction. "i say we go that way, it seems the best for now."

"Yeah, maybe there could be some trainy places there!" erizu began to walk in the direction the other guy had walked in, "So what are your names?"

"Darrell," Darrell introduced, flatly, answering the question. "And my two assistants, the lovely Piplup, and the less-than-glamorous Chikorita. Incidentally, would anybody like a free Chikorita?" He shrugged as he said it. Much as he wanted it to, he wasn't able, contractually, to give the pokemon he perceived as worthless away.

Jai almost smirked at the lack of care 'Darrell' was displaying for his Pokemon, but merely gazed cooly at the other trainers. "Jai." He didn't feel the need to give a proper introduction - they should know all too well how little he wanted to be here with them. Frowning slightly as though he'd forgotten something Jai let out a little hum, gesturing at his Snivy. "Tsu. Aesth's the Ariados."

So no proper introduction from him then. Was it really that much of a surprise? Jai hovered behind the group, slightly, close enough that he could still participate in the conversation, but not too near any of them, really.

"Jai, eh? I did wonder. You seem like a heartless person." He let the sentence hang in the air. "Not that you'd care. Or me, for that matter. I wish I could offload that Chikorita to you. Then, I don't know, you might lead it to corruption or hurt it or something. I like the idea." He stopped, and faced away, deciding he had said enough. The others hadn't exactly asked for a soliloquy.

"And you seem to have a superiority complex, so you've no right to make judgements," Jai replied, his voice betraying no sign of any emotion. "Now the introductions are over I suggest you shut the hell up before I do something I regret. Like kill your damn Piplup," Jai continued, muttering the last line, though not so quietly that it didn't echo in the silence malevolently.

"I could care more," Darrell challenged. The Piplup looked annoyed and scared of Darrell. "And you can't exactly lecture me on superiority after a speech like that."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom