• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie distri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di

That's good...and would one get all three if you presented three ticket stubs to the same showing? xD

You'd have to shell out the equivalent of about USD $60 for three movie tickets, though. :|||

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Magazine scans reveal more about the movie di

You'd have to shell out the equivalent of about USD $60 for three movie tickets, though. :|||

Or what if you pre-book tickets to three different showings? See the movie 3 times =3

In addition to the cost of 3 tickets, it's also possible you'd need 3 seperate games depending on whether or not the Legendary Beasts' wonder cards share the same ID#.

Or what if you pre-book tickets to three different showings? See the movie 3 times =3

Like I said, sixty bucks.

Japanese movie tickets are damn expensive.

Yay Celebi is finally redistributed!!! XD

In addition to the cost of 3 tickets, it's also possible you'd need 3 seperate games depending on whether or not the Legendary Beasts' wonder cards share the same ID#.

That's not really hard since looking at the scan it says you can use Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, and SoulSilver to get them.

But *sighs* I was hoping for at least Celebi to be wi-fi, but I guess I should have figured. Can't even look it up on the GTS after the event even if I wanted to do some ridiculous trade... Dx

But *sighs* I was hoping for at least Celebi to be wi-fi, but I guess I should have figured. Can't even look it up on the GTS after the event even if I wanted to do some ridiculous trade... Dx

I'm sure some people will have it here after the giveaway starts; or at the very least clones that will let people activate the time-travel event.

In theory, won't people just be able to loiter around the doors to the theatre and get this Celebi once it actually begins? Those local wireless mystery gift signals have an impressive range, and I doubt the Celebi will be given out with a direct download machine in the middle of a busy theatre, with tons of people all wanting it at once. The advantage to the direct download for the beasts (in addition to it being the best option for an event where people have to choose between multiple Pokemon) is that it'll be done at some other location, where people can go in at their leisure.

In theory, won't people just be able to loiter around the doors to the theatre and get this Celebi once it actually begins? Those local wireless mystery gift signals have an impressive range, and I doubt the Celebi will be given out with a direct download machine in the middle of a busy theatre, with tons of people all wanting it at once.

No, I doubt it will be via wireless mystery gift. I've only been to one Japanese movie theatre, but it had a separate area for campaign gifts and such, at which you would have to hand over your ticket stub in order to receive the gift.

By the way, they were very strict about restricting the gifts to those who actually had seen the movie and had the ticket stubs to prove it. My friend and I had accidentally ordered tickets online for a showing on the day before we'd arrive in Japan, and they wouldn't count that even though we had the order confirmation printout. D:

You'd be better off asking someone who has done the in-theatre Pokemon gift thing before, though. (My in-theatre gift was a physical one, not pokeymanz. :B)

I wouldn't worry too much. Back when Movie12 came out, Eigakan Arceus clones were showing up all over the Trade section. I imagine it'll be the same with this Celebi once it finally comes out.

And they'll be widely available at/on Gamestop/ToysRus/Wifi (not much of a difference for me) later if he/she wants a legit one.

Those are some pretty sweet moves the Legendary Beasts got! If I were to go to the event, I'd take Raikou or Entei.

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Celebi distribution, Legendary beasts' moves

Well, that's good news - eventually, that Celebi will have to be distributed in America too. Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to get one of those things? (I missed the Journey Across America one in 2006, and I've been kicking myself over it ever since.)

I love Pokemon being distributed this year, especially legendary beasts with ExtremeSpeed. I love how Entei knows Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, and ExtremeSpeed. All Pokemon's movesets are there for competitive usage. I can't wait to visit my relatives this year in Japan, I would force my parents to buy tickets so I can download all three legendary beasts with sexy movesets.

I love Pokemon being distributed this year, especially legendary beasts with ExtremeSpeed. I love how Entei knows Flare Blitz, Crush Claw, and ExtremeSpeed. All Pokemon's movesets are there for competitive usage. I can't wait to visit my relatives this year in Japan, I would force my parents to buy tickets so I can download all three legendary beasts with sexy movesets.

You can only get one per preorder.

Re: More Movie 13 distribution details: Celebi distribution, Legendary beasts' moves

Well, that's good news - eventually, that Celebi will have to be distributed in America too. Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting to get one of those things? (I missed the Journey Across America one in 2006, and I've been kicking myself over it ever since.)

I can relate. The car broke down on the morning of JAA for me, and they didn't give out Celebi at Worlds that year. D:

And I've never had enough funds to get a Japanese bonus disc or anything yet.

So I'm going to be in Japan this summer, do they allow transfers to non-Japanese games? I'd rather not preorder the tickets and have it be unable to transfer.
Thank you! ^^

So I'm going to be in Japan this summer, do they allow transfers to non-Japanese games? I'd rather not preorder the tickets and have it be unable to transfer.
Thank you! ^^

You need a copy of Japanese DP/Pt/HGSS to receive any events in Japan.

You need a copy of Japanese DP/Pt/HGSS to receive any events in Japan.

Sadness! =( As much as I'd love a shiny Suicune, I don't think shelling out for a new game and a preorder movie ticket is worth it...

Do you know if its the same with the wifi? Like, if I try to access the wifi in Japan with an English game will it:
a.) connect me to the English Nintendo Wifi system and allow me to pick up English event stuff?
b.) connect me to the Japanese Nintendo Wifi system and allow me to pick up Japanese event stuff?
c.) connect me to the Japanese Nintendo Wifi, but be all like "Sorry, wrong language", thus being entirely unhelpful

Thank you! =)

Sadness! =( As much as I'd love a shiny Suicune, I don't think shelling out for a new game and a preorder movie ticket is worth it...

Do you know if its the same with the wifi? Like, if I try to access the wifi in Japan with an English game will it:
a.) connect me to the English Nintendo Wifi system and allow me to pick up English event stuff?
b.) connect me to the Japanese Nintendo Wifi system and allow me to pick up Japanese event stuff?
c.) connect me to the Japanese Nintendo Wifi, but be all like "Sorry, wrong language", thus being entirely unhelpful

Thank you! =)

When you say Wi-Fi, do you mean the Internet distribution gifts, or local wireless? The Japense games look to a different server for their mystery gifts online, I think; English games can only receive English gifts. If you had a Japanese game and were in North America, you'd still be able to receive a Wi-Fi gift from Japan.

For the local wireless, the game would probably pick up the signal but you wouldn't be able to receive the gift. The wireless distribution carts also select the games they're allowed to send to by language, as opposed to region.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom