• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Most hated move?

Re: what is ur least favorite move

I do not like it when my opponents use moves that attack 2-5 times.

Protect and detect.

HAH. You must be someone who has never played the metagame and has used Yanmega or Ninjask to scout. Or used Protect with Ninjask to build up speed boosts to pass on.
Or stall Leech Seed + Toxic for a turn.

I don't like Memento. For an attack that kills you, you'd think they'd at least lower the opponent's attack and special attack to its absolute minimum.

I'm also not a fan of Thunder Wave, Stun Spore, Hypnosis, Sing or any move made specifically to paralyze or cause my pokemon to fall asleep. I get more annoyed with those two status problems, more than I do with Confusion, Burn or Poison.

Sand attack. It never does anything for me, but it seems like one hit has my Pokemon blind :dizzy:

Substitute G@D D@MNIT I hate that move especially when its used to stall the match.

Destiny Bond. FUCK DESTINY BOND!

Gengar in the Battle Tower is pure bullshit.

Some advice, Politoed666. Alakazam owns Gengar. It's faster, and can put it down with one Psychic before it can use that hateful Destiny Bond.

What do I hate? Spore.

By far, there is one attack that is even worse than Splash.

Struggle!!!

I had my Bronzor use Imprison on some guy's Kadabra, and it turned out that the Kadabra had the exact same moveset as my Bronzor. It actually did more damage to itself than it did to Bronzor.

Some advice, Politoed666. Alakazam owns Gengar. It's faster, and can put it down with one Psychic before it can use that hateful Destiny Bond.

What do I hate? Spore.

You know what takes out Gengar as well? Umbreon....

Another move I really hate: Magnitude.

Stealth Rock. It really screws over some of my favourite pokes.

Stealth Rock Stealth Rock Stealth Rock Stealth Rock

I would pay gamefreak money to get rid of that move forever if I could

Belly Drum. While I'm a power sucker, I can't find a use for it (don't even mention bellyzard or smeargle). I Have a Belly Drum Explosion Lickilicy that works, however...

Back
Top Bottom