• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

most hated pokemon

I hate Cresselia, Metagross, Pikachu, Archeops, and have a slight dislike for Rayquaza. Yup.

Gorram I hate Jynx. Most pokemon grow on me over time, and if I really dislike one, I'll force it onto a team just to get over it, but damn I just can't deal with Jynx.

5th gen pokemon that are common with the god dam sturdy ability... why, gen5, did you have to change it...
thanks to sturdy (and the anoying durant) it took me about 3 goes to get through victory road

if your gonna ask its because i never run, i always defeat... thats right i over-train

Fisherman sent out Magikarp!

:mad:

Need i say more?

Then again, its evolution is pure badass, so i guess im sort of a hypocrite :look:

uhm, i think i hate Zekrom >.<

at first i thought he was cool >.< but his coolness already wore off in me..

haha plenty. I guess I will list all of the ones that come to mind right now. Spinda, Totodile, Spearow, Fearow, Sunkern, Quagsire, Sudowoodo, Luvdisc, Kabuto, Kabutops, Bidoof, Bibarel, Sigilph, the trashbag evo, and at the number one GIRAFARIG!!!!!!!!! ughghghghgh I hate everything about it, even its cry in the games. haha I can probably think of more later.

haha plenty. I guess I will list all of the ones that come to mind right now. Spinda, Totodile, Spearow, Fearow, Sunkern, Quagsire, Sudowoodo, Luvdisc, Kabuto, Kabutops, Bidoof, Bibarel, Sigilph, the trashbag evo, and at the number one GIRAFARIG!!!!!!!!! ughghghghgh I hate everything about it, even its cry in the games. haha I can probably think of more later.

You dont like Girafarig? How could you not? :bheart:

Sure its not the best pokemon around, but it's got a neat design :cool:

Its beta was better though, as seen in my avatar :p

I don't want to hate any of the Pokémon, but there sure are those I dislike a lot.. Like Vanillite's line. And Foongus' line.

Rattata, Pidgey, Caterpie, Weedle, Sentret, Zigzagoon, Poochyena, Bidoof, Spiritomb, Tangrowth, Patrat and Watchog.
They're just really annoying and/or hard to take down.

I seriously wish they never created Gallade. I hate that pokémon.

In second place we have Bisharp, and in third place Froslass. I hate them too.

Spr_5b_475.png
Spr_5b_512.png
Spr_5b_576.png
Spr_5b_623.png
Spr_5b_359.png
Go boom and nothing of value'd be lost. :yawn:

Breloom and Watchog must die! I don't really care for the Gothitelle family, either.

Jigglypuff in the anime and overall I don't like how overrated Charizard is. As a guy who's been around since the beginning trust me when I say he's not that great.

I hate running into Zubat, Geodude, and Rattatata. The elemental monkeys were a bit of a disappointment. No other pokemon comes to mind right now

Wigglytuff, Mankey, Exeggcute, Exeggutor, Tangela, Mr. Mime, Jynx
Aipom, Pineco, Forretress, Snubbull, Granbull, Quilfish, Smoochum
Treecko, Combusken, Ludicolo, Glalie, Huntail, Luvdisc, all the Regis
Ambipom, Lopunny, Magnezone, Lickilicky, Tangrowth, Electivire, Probopass, Heatran, Regigigas, Shaymin
Pignite, Oshawott, Simipour, Gurdurr, Conkeldurr, Amoonguss, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus

Quite a few, starting with Voltorb, seriously, look at it, it's a Poke Ball with eyes, nothing else, Jynx also could go for just being plain ugly,

Another pointless Pokemon in my opinion is Stoutland, really, they should have just ended it with Herdier, as Stoutland is just ugly, we also have Klink, whoever came up with Klink and it's generic evolutions should have been fired for unoriginality. Vanillite is cute but it should have just ended with Vanillish, as what is the point of Vanniluxe, it's a Vanillish with two heads, And then we have Lickilicky, seriosuly, what is up with that name, it's really just a Lickitung with a different design, nothing else.

The monkeys are a weird case, they are the same just with different types, and listen to their cries, if one battles the trainer in Opelucid City, all three monkeys are shown to have the EXACT SAME CRY, just with a slightly higher pitch for Simisear, and a sound filter added to Simipour to make it sound like it is under the water. There should have only been one monkey really, after all, we already had a fire monkey before Simisear was made.

Emboar should have been a pure fire type, enough said.

On the subject of Watchogs, I think they are kinda cute, sure they can be annoying, but I like them because I think they are cute.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom