• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - GAME OVER: Town+Independent win [4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - NIGHT 8 - NO MORE MUSIC [4.4]

@Mijzelffan: Really? I don't see how you would figure it MUST be me or Luminosity.

Where does Nytie stand in all this? We have 6 players remaining, and 3 of them are confirmed innocents. That leaves Luminosity, me and Nytie.

No it does not. I am the mason, and I have tons of more info than you. If I say Nytie is 100% innocent, she is 100% innocent. Like I said before, trying to put doubt on my claims only makes you more suspicious.

See? You keep trowing dirt at others :p

I'm gonna guess this is aimed at Baron Dante, in which case I fully agree.

@Mijzelffan
Lol at "wild claims." All I did was lay out various possible scenarios, there possibly being a mafia-roleblocker was ONE of them.

Well I don't mind if you accuse Baron Dante as mafia roleblocker, just cut out the middle man (me) and say it to his face instead :p

Also, Buoy will decide tomorrow's lynch between Baron Dante and Luminosity guys (because then I'm most likely dead). Should he turn out wrong I will take full responsibility for it with my little theory, but a mislynch can be afforded and you'll just have to lynch the remaining person (baron dante or Lumi, whichever you didn't lynch) the day after that. See? Victory is as good as ensured ^^

@Mijzelffan: That's... seriously. No. Just because you are the mason and "you have tons more info than me" does never guarantee full innocence. Never.

"Trying to put doubt on my claims"? That hardly makes any sense. That's basically saying "No, you are trying to defend yourself, and that makes you more suspicious" . I could go on and on about how that is just plain wrong.

Because, as you just said, victory is as good as guaranteed, a full list of the claims should not matter, nor should you telling everything you have on Nytie at this point.

If there is one Mafia, one mislynch is allowed, unless a role allows not to be counted, which by your logic, is not possible because the remaining Mafia must have role-blocking. You have 2 suspects, thus no matter what happens, you've won, if you are right. I don't see why wouldn't you share everything you have right now to ensure the victory to make sure we won't lynch anyone but me and Lumi?

@Baron Dante for some reason whenever you mention me I don't get notified. Which is weird, as mentions by other people do notices.

It would take me too much time to reply to everything you're saying, so I won't. It's quite obvious what you are trying to do with these posts, but it's not gonna work. ;3

@Mijzelffan: What, it's obvious I'm trying to keep the Town from losing?

@Mijzelffan: What, it's obvious I'm trying to keep the Town from losing?

It's obvious you're trying to undermine my credibility. You've done nothing besides that ever since I pointed out you and Lumi as the last suspects. You're doing it again in this post. And it's not going to work. It's only making you more suspicious with every single post.

@Mijzelffan

Uh. Of course I will have to undermine your credibility to keep you from mislynching me. :p

Not a soul was killed.

Or not.

Mijzelffan.

You are Scootaloo.

D9uwF.png

Throughout your time in Ponyville, your original goal was to earn your cutie mark and continue with your life. The decision to help stop this threat from taking over Ponyville was too difficult to resist.

As the Cutie Mark Crusaders, you don't have any night actions. However, you know the true identities of both Applebloom and Sweetie Belle. Use this information wisely.

You are allied with The Resistance. You win when you eliminate the mafia.

@Mijzelffan was killed.

also

Feralize replaces Kaustic

It’s Day 9. Phase ends April 6, 2012 at 10PM EDT

Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - DAY 9 - WHAT IS YOUR DESTINY? [4.5]

I hope this is the first mafia I've been in where the town actually wins...... .-.

ZOMBIE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!

So who should we lynch?

@Luminosity I AM NOT A ZOMBIE. I am a demon, get it right.....a fabulous demon, at that.

Confirmed.

I dunno, I just felt like posting, I'm not actually going to contribute to discussion. Good luck, town!

Role sounds familiar =D

Confirmed.
What is your role? It might clear someone.
1.5 voter if a certain Resistance (town) member votes with me.
Thanks! :3

So...
Less Suspicious (from my perspective):
Sourcandy (vote is worth 1.5 if she votes the same as Feralize)
Feralize (vote is worth 1.5 if she votes the same as Sourcandy)
Nytie (I'll trust Mijzelffan when he said she is 100% innocent)
Me (I KNOW KNOW KNOW KNOW x infinity that I'm town)
Buoy (unless Baron Dante turns out to be innocent, then you're #1 on my suspicions list)

More suspicious
Baron Dante (you claimed vanilla townie, but we already have had 2 vanilla townies)

What is it with mentions failing to notify me lately? I didn't get a notification for my death.

What is it with mentions failing to notify me lately? I didn't get a notification for my death.
It seems to be a bug or something, you're not the only one affected by this :<
Vote:Dante

@Mijzelffan Neither did I for the update.
@Luminosity: Yeah, we already had 2 Vanilla alright. Let's see... by the time I claimed, a vanilla had already died, and 2 Vanilla alone put doubt to either of them. In addition to that, there was, according to DrumBeats, one other Vanilla claim (And later on, a 3rd one). Add to this that we already had a Mafia claiming Vanilla. What kind of Mafia group has 2 Mafia claim in a situation there is already one vanilla dead and one more vanilla claim?

That's... that's plain stupid to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom