• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - GAME OVER: Town+Independent win [4.6]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2 - DAY 9 - WHAT IS YOUR DESTINY? [4.5]

All right, under Mizzle's command, in the event of his death and the proceedings of what passed last night through my own night actions, we're to lynch Baron Dante. His original command was, if I was roleblocked, to go for Luminosity, but it seems that she hasn't roleblocked me. If I found something on her, however, through my night action, I was also to try lynching Luminosity. However, I was neither roleblocked and I found nothing -- in which case I was told to try and get Baron Dante lynched.

So, I choose you, Baron Dante. Aside from Luminosity, who I think is probably innocent at this point, you're the only option.

Vote: Baron Dante.

edit: Also, so the others know you can trust me (if Mizzle's trust wasn't enough) -- I'm a hider. I can choose someone to hide behind every night, and I'd have died already if I had visited a mafia.

@Buoy: Yeah, because Luminosity couldn't have just not block you after seeing Mij's message.

Because of this and me knowing of my own innocence... Vote: Luminosity

@Baron Dante
Mijzelffan told me to not block anyone, so I didn't block anyone. Simple as that.
Also, as for it being stupid for 2 mafia to both claim vanilla, you said it not me :p Either that, or you guys couldn't think of something to fake claim, or bad communication between you guys as to who claimed what.

Vote: Baron Dante

@Mintaka

Enthusiastic, the remaining ponies crowded around their target.

They waited for the defense and found that their evidence was wanting. Something didn't seem right. Two roleblockers? The possibility of two more mafia remaining in the shadows?

With all this and the fate of Ponyville hanging in the balance, they made their move.

Baron Dante.

You are Fluttershy.

cjsm2.png

Despite having a good side for most of the ponies, you are much more of a strict caretaker with your animals. Resorting to treachery is only a last resort which ironically gets used so often since the animals do get out of control.

You drive your animals to provide the best music. Due to this, you have developed a reputation for being the toughest. With this, you also give other ponies...THE STARE.

Every night, you may PM the hosts with the message: Night X - Stare at USER. The target will be frozen for that night.

You are allied with the Empire. You win when your number equals the town.

@Baron Dante was lynched.

They watched her body hang under the branch. Looks like she was going to be a tree after all. Now they all looked at each other, unsure of what to do. One by one, they all took out their papers.

Nytie.

You are Braeburn.

lg4CY.png

You had heard of the resistance while you were in Appleloosa. However, you disagreed with the way that they functioned. Not a fan of conflict, you prefer to solve matters in a peaceful way as opposed to the violence.

Once in the game, you may end a day phase by PMing the hosts with Day X - Make Peace. This will end the phase. Choose wisely.

You are allied with The Resistance. You win when you eliminate the mafia.

Luminosity.

You are Cheerilee.

WNiZy.png

Your duty in Ponyville is to mold and shape the minds of the up and coming Ponyville citizens.

However, you hold a hard streak. If someone interrupts you while you are teaching your class, then punishment is doled out amongst the offenders.

The ways of the teacher apply well in situations like this, as by PMing the hosts every night phase with Night X - Punish User, your target will be so distracted with homework that they won't perform their night action.

Sourcandy.

You are Spitfire.

Cs34n.png

The leader of the Wonderbolts, you know how to help put on a big show. However, thanks to the new rulings, you're stuck having to practice for extremely longer times than usual. You weren't a fan of this.

If you vote for the same target as Soarin', your own vote counts for 1.5.

Feralize.

You are Soarin'.

VUdRd.png

You're a flier in the Wonderbolts! All of the other Wonderbolts decided to leave after a bit of time. You, however, did not. It was rumored that you stayed due to offerings of big apple pies, but they were never confirmed.

If you vote for the same target as Spitfire, your own vote counts for 1.5.

One pony spoke up. "Okay, so that's 5 of them...wait a second! We're supposed to be against the mane 6!?"

"Silly ponies, I'm not working with them! I was with you guys all along!"

"Then who the heck are you!?"

Buoy.

You are Pinkie Pie

xqb6c.png

You know everyone in Ponyville. You know all about them and have even used their houses for your parties!

However, you're a bit paranoid about how Ponyville has been going recently. The Cakes have been outnumbered in food sales, so you've been asking to stay around other ponies' houses until their food can be restored.

Every night, you may PM the hosts with the message Night X - Hide behind PLAYER. Be careful who you hide behind, though.

With that, Ponyville was spared from any more effects of the former iron grip of the mane 6.

MLP:FiM 2 is over with a Town+Independent win.

Haah. No could do there.

All I'm wondering is where did the last night's block by me just disappear? I would've managed an extra day that way, not that it would've really mattered. :/

Oh well, interesting game.

Haah. No could do there.

All I'm wondering is where did the last night's block by me just disappear? I would've managed an extra day that way, not that it would've really mattered. :/

Oh well, interesting game.

Priorities. Namely, I fucked that one up and used actions via time instead of action resolution. So throw me.

Yaaaaaaaay!

See, I was town :p

Thanks Parmalee and Mintaka for being such awesome hosts, and thanks to all my fellow players for making this such an entertaining game.

That was a really fun game, thanks for hosting Parma and Mintaka! Good job town!

How did I do, may I ask?

I found it a funny coincidence (I'm assuming roles were randomized) that I got Cheerilee, as she is my favorite pony :3

When I killed the first three people with my ability, they were all town and I felt I was doing a terrible job. But I think I redeemed myself by killing two mafia. xD

Yeah sorry about that Neosquid, the first suspicions I acted on were all way off, that was my bad not yours xD

Yay town won! Good game everyone!

By the way, I never lied about my role. I was truthful, and tried to help, honestly. I was just confused because I didn't know what a Cutie Crusader was since my knowledge of ponies is limited.

I just didn't know how to defend myself without nameclaiming. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom