• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Movies/TV My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Who is your favourite pony?

• Twilight Sparkle

Votes: 42 14.0%
  • Rainbow Dash

Votes: 78 25.9%
  • Pinkie Pie

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Rarity

Votes: 39 13.0%
  • Applejack

Votes: 16 5.3%
  • Fluttershy

Votes: 80 26.6%

• Total voters
Rarity's episode to make up for her lack of appearance two weeks ago:

- Sweetie Bell's a terrible cook
- Rarity's parents make an appearance, and her mother looks somewhat like G3 Rarity
- Sweetie Bell's "accidents" almost turned Rarity berserk, but after they split up, they turn out more beneficial
- I smell a fanfic between Applejack and Sweetie Bell
- Granny Smith stole the show near the end of the episode
- For the first time, Twilight Sparkle is absent throughout this episode

did ayone else notice that sweety belle doesent have any features of her mom or dad other that her coat color? her mane doesn't match her parents or sisters at all.
also: ORGINIZED CHAOS!

This episode reminds me of simpler times. Lately all the episodes have felt so 'grand', but this one wasn't :3

It's funny how this is the first episode without Twilight. And Granny Smith was funny.

Spoilers if you haven't seen the episode but seriously if you haven't you should right now:

This episode was so cute. Sweetie Belle was absolutely adorable (as she usually is), and Rarity was hilarious. Great to see her after a whole episode of her being absent. Also nice to finally see Rarity and Sweetie Belle's parents.

I was disappointed by the lack of Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy and Pinkie in this episode, and was especially surprised that Twilight was absent, but it was nice to have an episode pretty much exclusively focused on Rarity and Sweetie Belle.

The picture Sweetie Belle made for Rarity was SO SWEET. Like I wanted to give her a big hug after I saw it.

Sweetie Belle's new appreciation of Applejack was really cute. Apple Bloom was really funny about Applejack being Sweetie Belle's sister for a day, too. "One. Day." XD

Granny Smith = absolute lulz. I was cracking up during her little scene with the megaphone.

Kind of a shocker that Applejack was actually Rarity during most of the race, but at the same time it was kind of expected. Still super adorable, though.

Seeing Spike without Twilight is really weird.

Good episode once again. If you haven't seen it yet...watch it. Now.

^
I suspected Rarity to join the Sisterhood Social, but I didn't know she'll disguise herself as Applejack.

I actually noticed that after a while, it's a very nice reference when you think about it.

Which is kinda shocking since the Gen 1 Pokemon have more references than the others.

this episode was all kinds of awesome.

I think that any episode with mostly AJ and Rarity are my favorites. with this being at the top.

Between the new episode and Friendship is Witchcraft (parody series, check it out), it's been a pretty good week for pony stuff.

Such a sweet episode. I actually like Rarity now. The Apples too.

Gotta wonder what made Rarity so different from her parents. They're nothing alike.
I noticed that Applejack was actually Rarity the whole time. Eyes never lie.
Can't believe all the whining on EqD about Derpy not being Dinky's Sister (she's supposed to be her daughter, and even that's pure fanon, so of course she wouldn't be competing)

...Not much else to say. Too bad the royal sisters Luna and Celestia couldn't be there.

I would have laughed so very hard if the princesses had participated in it (and I'm sure someone's going to make fan-fiction about it fairly soon, if not already). Oh, well.

Overall, I liked how this episode showed that they are paying attention to all the formats they've been through. The touching ones such as this, the pure comedy of episodes 3 and 4, and the adventure as shown in 1 and 2.

Rarity's episode to make up for her lack of appearance two weeks ago:

- Sweetie Bell's a terrible cook
- Rarity's parents make an appearance, and her mother looks somewhat like G3 Rarity
- Sweetie Bell's "accidents" almost turned Rarity berserk, but after they split up, they turn out more beneficial
- I smell a fanfic between Applejack and Sweetie Bell
- Granny Smith stole the show near the end of the episode
- For the first time, Twilight Sparkle is absent throughout this episode

I thought I spotted her in the audience?...

Why are people surprised that Twilight or other characters didn't show up? It was established in "Lesson Zero" that Twilight isn't going to be the only main character to send letters to the princess. This frees the writers from involving her in a episode that doesn't need her, like this one. Sometimes a plot just works better with a fewer number of characters.

Now that I think about it, "Stare Master" could have worked without Twilight's presence, but they shoehorned her in anyway and had her turned to stone for most of that episode...

I can't watch MLP:FIM when everyone is around because I can't get a second of peace to just watch. It's either "hey! Go clean the kitchen!" or "why don't you go finish your application to college!" or "untie your brother from the water heater, he's starting to cry!"

Sheesh the things I do for a moment of pony peace lol

I keep the HUB on 24/7 (well most days)in the back part of the house so i can catch the episodes before heading off to college.
satudays i get up before everyone else and watch the new episodes on the big screen i hd. its hard being a "Brony" but we manage.
also:How do you burn toast while turning it to liquid?

I watch it online because, gasp, I don't live in the US... :p

Yesterday's ep was really cute, and really funny too thanks to Rarity. Honestly, I think she's funnier than Pinkie. Not to mention Granny Smith, who made me laugh the most! I love the whole Apple family. <3

DISCUSS:
At about the sixteen-minute mark, Dinky Hooves is shown taking part in an eating contest with an older sister who looks nothing like her or Derpy.
I could only draw two conclusions:
1. It's a really large family.
2. Dinky's an only child, and somebody she knows (close friend, friend's relative, something like that) joined in so she could take part.
Any other ideas?
(Yes, yes, I know, completely inconsequential, but it's fun.)
Also: How many of you like to believe that Hasbro absentmindedly destroyed all footage of Doctor Whooves' regenerations?

I watch it online because, gasp, I don't live in the US... :p

Yesterday's ep was really cute, and really funny too thanks to Rarity. Honestly, I think she's funnier than Pinkie. Not to mention Granny Smith, who made me laugh the most! I love the whole Apple family. <3

same with me

hey guys, it was my birthday recently and while my friends don't understand my pony obsession my good friend cheryl made me this:
382776_10150363433757659_532797658_8637600_1392358271_n.jpg

She took it apart ( >:O ) dropped it in a bucket of dye, took the original hair out and sewed in new hair, fixed it back together again and gave it accessories and painted the Horde symbol for its beautymark! (yes i love WoW as well, feel free to talk to me about it!)

note the orcish/trollish fangs as well! Lok'tar Ogar Bonies!!!

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom