• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

NEw Anime Info (Staff)

I don't think Max will be staying. He's got a small but loyal fanbase, but so did Tracey. I think ditching him would give May the chance to grow more.

Sadly I don't think either males will becoming back Brock and Max will be staying at home doing there own things but hey who knows.

I'm almost starting to get hopeful that they'll be keeping Brock. They haven't hinted at him going off and doing his own thing, they aren't semi-dedicating an episode to him like when he left for Orange Islands or as they've done whenever a character leaves...

I don't know, it seems to me that either they're keeping him (which would rock) or they're ditching him with even less fanfare than usual (which would suck).

I'm less certain about May and Max - they've been focusing on May a bit with several things that could be taken as hints for May leaving. And let's face it, if May's off the series, Max is off the series, too, period. The fact that the most recent episode is called "Last Battle" really doesn't make things look good for them...

But I have no idea. I'm just going to keep hoping Brock stays a part of the cast.

But I have no idea. I'm just going to keep hoping Brock stays a part of the cast.
Yeah me too, Brock is the man. He should definetly stay. Im so used to having him there, he brings a good comedy portion of the anime.

As far as Hikari goes, Im going to see her before I say anything. People just look at her and know that May has a possibility of being replaced and they start to bash her.

Please note: The thread is from 18 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom