• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New Eeveelutions

Which of the new potential Eeveelutions are your favourite?

• Eevee stage 2

Votes: 41 17.8%
  • Fighting Eevee

Votes: 55 23.9%
  • Poison Eevee

Votes: 44 19.1%
  • Ground Eevee

Votes: 34 14.8%
  • Flying Eevee

Votes: 65 28.3%
  • Bug Eevee

Votes: 30 13.0%
  • Rock Eevee

Votes: 29 12.6%
  • Ghost Eevee

Votes: 90 39.1%
  • Dragon Eevee

Votes: 105 45.7%
  • Steel Eevee

Votes: 81 35.2%

• Total voters
all the eeveelutions are awesome XD but the fighting and ground (or ghost) should be introduced sooner than the others. also i have to agree that the normal eeveelution is just an oversized eevee.

Off topic: Could you please choose a different color for your posts? The bright color against the bright background makes it hard to read and hurts my eyes.

The only possible eeveelution is the dragon evo form since all of Eevee's evolved forms are types who were previously sepcial before the split in Gen 4.

On topic: Why would this limit the possibilities? That seems more like coincidence than a solid rule.

I like the fighting, ground, ghost, and steel. I've been wanting ground and steel for awhile, and the designs for those 4 are my fav

The only possible eeveelution is the dragon evo form since all of Eevee's evolved forms are types who were previously sepcial before the split in Gen 4.
Even though Dark seems to be primarily a physical typing now, as well as Dragon. I don't really see this as being an issue now.

But I can see Eevee becoming Leafeon, due to Photosynthesis. How would Eevee become a bug? Unless it was similar to Spiderman..
How does Remoraid become Octillery?

It's Pokémon man, nothing has to make sense xD

The Steel-type looks amazing, and so does the Fighting Eeveelution. These are really good designs, actually. It's nice to see the Dragon- and Bug-type evolutions not look like complete freaks like the majority of the artwork I have seen of them - they actually look perfect, imo.

Overall though, the Steel-type is my favourite of the bunch. I hope GF has good designs for the rest of the ones they plan to include :p

so 'Grey' or RSE remake could implement them do you think?

They all have a degree of possibility but i think the Fight and Steel ones are the most popular

First time I saw that last year, I actually thought those were really legit ones. --sigh (- _ - ;)
Whoever made those are really talented. I especially love the poison one. Look so fierce.
The only flaw I can see on those is, their body and face all look very similar if you take off the props on their body :XD:

I can't see a bug type being made, because a bug is a creature, and Eevee evolves when exposed to a different environment, but I do like the fighting type one. And I really like the ground type ones design, with the fur looking like running sand. I'm not too keen on the Ghost type though :/ The same with the normal eeveelution, it just looks like a bigger Eevee. I can't see them making a normal type evo, if they where, they would have done so ages ago.

In bold: You could say the same thing for Grimer and Muk

off topic: could you please chose a different color for posts?

off topic: Sorry about that :I it was my frist ever post and i wanted to see waht those in [words] ment.i could retyp it if you want. XD

Eh, not really. Why would they introduce a new Eeveelution when it wasn't already released in BW?

Well, Platinum introduced a new form of Pokémon that wasn't even in the coding for DP. (Shaymin.) Why not introduce a new Pokémon in Chrome instead of just a new form?

If they introduce evos and pre evos for old pokemons, I would die.. from happiness lol :XD:
Who knows, maybe there is already a coding in B/W and we just don't know..
But again, I can still wait for another 3 or 4 years for Gen VI to come out. (or not)

I can't see new eeveelutions being introduced now, I think they will just be focusing on expanding Gen V, and new Pokémon.

If they do make new Eeveelutions, it would make sense to make a Dragon type, to finish off the Special types.

On topic: Why would this limit the possibilities? That seems more like coincidence than a solid rule.

i dont think its a coincidence but not a solid rule either, i think its just the way they wanted to go with it.

i think it will probably be a dragon type next if they make another one

They are all really good but the bug one is my favorite

IMO, we don't need more Eeveelutions; Game Freak should give evolutions to Pokemon that need them. Besides, there's enough hype over those freaking foxes anyway.
I will say, however, that a Dragon evolution would make sense, though it might be overpowered.

The only flaw I can see on those is, their body and face all look very similar if you take off the props on their body

The same can be said for any of the Eeveelutions we have now, so I don't get your point.

I will say, however, that a Dragon evolution would make sense, though it might be overpowered.

Tell me, why would it be overpowered? Because it's a Dragon-type? Being a Dragon-type alone doesn't make a pokemon overpowered. It might have sucky stats and movepool (like the majority of the Eeveelutions).

Last edited:
i can agree with that ^ : eevees and evos are just nice to look at :)

yeah i want a shiny eevee family o.o

The only one we can possibly see is a dragon one.
Why?
Because all eeveelutions are types which were sp atks before gen4.
The dragon one is the only one left,so it seems to be the only one which is likely.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom