• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review New OP and ED "Become an Arrow! 2013" & "Sakura-Go-Round!"

I have a feeling that Pikachu, Axew, and Oshawott will hog most of the screentime with TR and N with looker dropping in for a few eps and charizard coming in for the grand finale.

I really love the scene in the opening when Charizard blocks Reshiram's attack to defend Ash, plus the music that was playing during it was just so fitting. Amazing opening! Didn't like the ending at first but now it's seriously grown on me; now I can't stop listening to it. Overall I'm really satisfied with these. <3;

So, uh. If Episode N ends in April, what's going to happen to these? That is, if it's really ending.

Will we get a new Opening and Ending? I doubt it, but having all these scenes with N gone (if he is leaving) will feel kind of pointless.

The Ending is free game considering they don't tend to last as long as the Openings.

So, uh. If Episode N ends in April, what's going to happen to these? That is, if it's really ending.
It is ending. CoroCoro says that the three-parter is the conclusion of the saga.

Will we get a new Opening and Ending? I doubt it, but having all these scenes with N gone (if he is leaving) will feel kind of pointless.
A new opening, which seems inevitable, would explain the recycling of "Be an Arrow!". The 2013 version isn't a proper new opening.

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;vvSVLfMWiyg]http://youtu.be/vvSVLfMWiyg[/video]

Full version of the ending.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom