• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

New titles & summaries

the first time Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu have all been on screen together

^__________________________^
!!@%$#% ^_____^
My three favorite Pokémon! ^____^
Can't wait for this ^_^

And seriously Pichu and Raichu didn't have many appearance... you'd think they'd appear more since they're the evolutions of Pikachu
I know we had the Pichu bros. but for the regular episodes we only had that one Johto episode! and Raichu... can anyone even count the very short appearance it had in DP24? and if you don't count that Raichu didn't have a proper appearance since... early Johto? Pichu and Raichu didn't even appear at all in AG aside from a few background appearance!

And Dustox... why?! let it be mostly neglected but let it stay!%$#^ stupid writers
At least maybe Jessie will get something new finally after more than 200 episodes!
I guess than Jessie really won't make it to the GF and the prediction of some that she'll let Dustox keep the ribbon is probably right

That was expected to get two episodes at the beginning of April since the anime began at April
I also read somewhere that new anime usually start at April
Maybe that means we'll get a new opening with these episodes? seems likely to me

Dokukeiru-chaaaan!

Well, it's written by one of my favorite writers, so this BETTER be good. I love Dokucale!

It makes you wonder why they waited so far into D/P to finally release Dustox. You would have thunk it would have left in Battle Frontier or early D/P.

At least Dustox won a ribbon for Jessie before it left. :D

Hmm. With Dustox leaving, what monster is going to be Musashi's attacker? She's left with Wobbuffet once again, Kojiro holding 2 monsters, and Meowth doesn't belong to one of them.

Well, it's good to see Pichu again. It's been years since its appearance in the Chronicle series or Hoso series. We're probably going to see some conflict between Pikachu and Raichu again since the Lt. Surge episode.

DP73 : さよならドクケイル!(Farewell Dustox!)

DP73: Team Rocket arrives at a Pokemon Center at the lakefront, where Jessie's Dustox catches sight of an shinny Dustox. Then Dustox flies to the lake by following the shinny one (maybe a she?) by nature...

Oh wow, Dustox is leaving, awww, thats gonna be sad for sure, and ooh a shiny.

DP74 : ピカチュウ!ライチュウ!進化への道!! (Pikachu! Raichu! The Way to Evolution!!)

DP74: During their journey, Ash & co meet Shou, a boy with a Pichu and a Raichu, who considers Ash's Pikachu as a wild Pokemon...

EEEk, Raichu all ready again, yay! I can't wait for this one too, and Pichu as well, wow when the last time Pichu was on there.

Is this the first time Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu have all been on screen together? For that matter, I don't think we get complete evo lines in an episode together very often, if at all...

It is the first time in screen together physically, I never seen an episode with all 3 of them together.

If Pikachu accidentally evolved, Ash would freakout!! O_O

I don't even wanna think about how Ash would react if that happened, because I love him too much to think about it. That subject is too creepy.

But anyway, I'm sure that Ash would go crazy. And of course, he would try to find some way to bring Pikachu back to normal. Let's just leave it at that. XD

Oh god, actually I would of love to see the reaction of Ash's face, but its not gonna happen. But actually I can't see much Ash and Raichu combo at all since it would look weird, and I don't think Ash would like a Raichu on his shoulder, that would kill him since Pikachu is like 13 lb vs Raichu 66 lb, unless Ash was a tall strong trainer.

Awww. I hope Dustox leads a happy life with its supposed mate ^^

I hope Jessie shows emotion at its leaving. Cause with her supposed 'craziness' over the last few seasons it'd be nice to have a good old emotional Rocket episode again :)

Yay! Shiny Dustox! I can't wait to see it!

I got me a Shiny Dustox of my own and I'm very proud of it.

Kojiro no longer has a corner on the market of emotional Pokemon goodbyes. While he said goodbye to Sabonea at sunset, Musashi will most likely get to say goodbye at sunset...by a lake! everything is much more dramatic by a lake.

I wasn't expecting another TR episode so soon. Sabonea left just 19 episodes ago, this has to be the shortest time between TR episodes ever. I wonder if there's a reason for that? Perhaps Musashi will catch her new Pokemon 20 episodes from now? Or maybe Nyasu will finally get his own episode again. I'll be happy if they actually give us TR episodes more frequently. I never understood why they come so sparingly.

I don't know, but this about Dustox leaving the TR by a shiny Dustox (maybe because it's in love of that one) sound me as another story from the very first episodes of Pokemon reused for Diamon & Pearl: The story of Ash's Butterfree!!. He also leaves Ash's team by a Pink Butterfree (probably a shiny) because he fell in love with it. Coincidence?, I don't think so.

With this i am convinced that Jessie wont make it to Grand festival aw.Since Dustox Left,She probaly give her ribbon to it?with serviper oh come on it cant win,unless she got 2 new awsome pokemon.

I also believe this means Jessie won't be going to the Grand Festival. Dustox is the only Pokemon that won a ribbon for her and now its leaving.

I suppose it was obvious, but it was nice to see Jessie win a ribbon just once. She's the most experienced coordinator on the show at the moment, doing it far longer than Dawn, Kenny and probably Zoey too, so it makes sense that she's doing well.

WHAT IF this would be the first fifth gen pokemon introduced...and it just so happened to Pikachu will evolve to some superchu or somethin'? --jeez, he won't evolve another against-evolution episode.

I wasn't expecting another TR episode so soon. Sabonea left just 19 episodes ago, this has to be the shortest time between TR episodes ever. I wonder if there's a reason for that? Perhaps Musashi will catch her new Pokemon 20 episodes from now? Or maybe Nyasu will finally get his own episode again. I'll be happy if they actually give us TR episodes more frequently. I never understood why they come so sparingly.

Me, I just hope TR episodes won't be about Pokemon leaving all the time. It's depressing, I can't watch those anymore.

I'm still holding out for another episode featuring James' crazy family.

jeez it is only a filter on ash explaining why evolving is not importatnt to a kid,Dont think about your fantasys here,like 5th generation or pikachu evolving

and I don't think Ash would like a Raichu on his shoulder, that would kill him since Pikachu is like 13 lb vs Raichu 66 lb, unless Ash was a tall strong trainer.

Ash managed having Hippopotas on his head. Can't see Raichu being any worse.

jeez it is only a filter on ash explaining why evolving is not importatnt to a kid,

Its actually been quite a while since Ash explained why he didn't evolve Pikachu in the show. I don't remember, but did Dawn ever ask him why Pikachu didn't evolve?

I remember back in early AG, May asked Ash why he never evolved Pikachu, and then Brock had to explain to her the whole Thunderstone method and such.

Considering a whole new generation of fans grow up with each "series," it makes sense for the writers to re-explain things to the kids who are just growing up with Pokemon now. You have to remember that a lot of kids nowadays never saw the early seasons, so with the fresh start and "regional reset" each new gen brings now, the writers have to go over stuff for the new gen of kids getting into Pokemon.

The crazy thing is that there are going to be people who, during the next few weeks, will be trying to convince everyone that Satoshi's Pikachu is going to evolve.
*sigh* I've just had to protect the Bulbapedia article on Ash's Pikachu.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom