• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

No T

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthewmayhem

Reaction score
New round now of avoiding a symbol. In my new one here, we avoid saying a symbol which sounds like a warm drink. Which opinion do my fellow members from before hold on my new round?

I like your idea. I shall have much fun avoiding a symbol which shares a sound like a warm drink. Who likes punch? Punch is a cool drink, unlike warm drinks!

Of course! however, I never have alcohol anymore. However, a punch made from oranges, apples and same classified foods is fine for me.

My idea in my new game here, is we never say a symbol, which begins your final word in your message. How could you fail in realising one rule I made?

Wow, we could never use a symbol which comes before U? Hmmm, how could I do such a challenge?

I'm all for a game where I'm forbidden from using a specific symbol. So, who's up for some drinks?

And just when eschewing "E" seemed hard...

I would like some soda! Could someone please pass me a cup of soda?

Sure, are you a fan of Dr.Pepper? and can anyone remember a phrase which is used for said drink?

Also, I see you, Dracoman have come back for my new challenge! however, an error did occur in your message :(

I am ok drinking Dr.Pepper. I have some lemonade if anyone prefers lemonade! I also packed some Apple cider! Non alcoholic cider, of course!

Of course you may! *Pours berr. a glass of lemonade* Would anyone else like some lemonade?

I would like some lemonade, please.
Well, I'm running away now. Bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom