• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

(Non-Pokémon) Star Wars: Darth Exodus (Sign-Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame_

Flame's the name.
Reaction score
This is a re-imagination of the ending to Return of the Jedi.

Plot: Aboard the Death Star 2, Luke Skywalker is engaged in a battle with his father, Darth Vader. Somehow, Luke is knocked Vader out. Darth Sidious has given him a choice: Strike down his father, Anakin Skywalker, now Darth Vader, and become Sidious' apprentice. Or die at Sidious' hands.

Luke chose to strike down his father, the rebels on the planet below the Death Star were killed, and their fleet was destroyed. The Empire now rules with an even tighter fist, and Luke Skywalker now named Darth Exodus. The few Jedi that survived Order 66 and the Great Jedi Purge, are forming together and are meeting in the deserts of Tattoine. You are one of these Jedi.

Name:
Race:
Force Level: (max 10)
Home Planet/ Moon:
Faction: (Jedi, Dark Jedi, or Phantom Guards) NOTE: Phantom Guards won't come into play later.
Lightsaber(s):
Personality:
Appearance:
History:

One person can be Darth Exodus, PM me if you wish with a good reason to be, since he is the one of the main antagonists. I will be Darth Sidious.

Darth Sidious-flamealex
Darth Exodus- ??????

LIMIT 5 JEDI, one per user.
Jedi Leader-Volks-flamealex
Jedi 1-Wudon-Rayquazatamer100
Jedi 2
Jedi 3
Jedi 4
Jedi 5

My Jedi is in here:

Name: Volks

Race: Kiffar

Force Level: 10

Faction: Jedi

Home Planet/Moon: Coruscant

Lightsaber: Curve handled with a white colored blade, standard patterned. He also carries a shoto with him for close combat if needed, having a solid black blade but much more complex than the other saber.

Personality: Volks shows little emotion by human standards in public. He is also prone to carrying some EMP grenades.of her commrades or to mourn a loss. He selfless to others, and protects animals. He's a master of deceit and can trick his opponents easily.

Appearance: A humanoid wears hand-crafted Jedi Robes with her personal insignia. On more polluted worlds he needs to wear a respirator to avoid getting seriously poisoned.

History: Found on Coruscant by an unknown Jedi, he was trained by the unknown one. He trained in the dunes and eventually his master was taken and killed. He became a self-dubbed Master at the age of 17. He has created his own force power called Lightex a combination Force Lightning and Force Choke and Tornado, being able to disable an opponent easily and electrocuting as well as choking them.

Alright if you like it, start typing!!!!

Last edited:
Re: (Non-Pokémon) Star Wars: The Son of Vader (Sign-Up!)

Ill Be a jedi, can you reserve a spot for me? Also, can I be Darth Exodus as well?

24 hr reservation for Jedi.
One person can be Darth Exodus, PM me if you wish with a good reason to be, since he is the one of the main antagonists. I will be Darth Sidious.
^ This

PM sent...I will also post my Stats in a couple of minutes...ive done something like this before, and I wanna use the same Charecter, also, whats the race's name if youve came from Kashyyk? I forgot

EDIT: I found the File...

-Name: Wudon
-Race: Human
-Force Level: 8
-Home Planet/ Moon: Kashyyk
-Faction: Jedi
-Lightsaber(s): His Lightsaber is Orange, and has a easy grip so he can switch from Front to back form on his lightsaber. He also has a Mini-Lightblade hidden in his Lighsaber.
-Personality: He is a more serious Jedi. Suprisingly, he escaped from the Second Death Star after Luke became Darth Exodus. He can be funny at times, and he is very intellegent; he is also a tactical person
-Appearance:He has Short brown hair and blue eyes. He wears the usual Jedi Attire, he has a green robe, a kaki outer robe, and a black rope used to tie his robe around his waist.
-History: He was friends with Luke and Anaken. When he witnessed Luke kill his own father, he ran off the death star and hid on his home planet, for it was a Neutral territory and no one came looking for them. After he heard of the small resistance on Tatoonie, he went to go join.

Last edited:

Thank you, and you mean Wookie

Well, there was more than Wookies there...there was Humans as well. Ill just say Human

approved Rayquaza.

Thanks!

Mini Bump!!!!

Name: Valencia Corus
Race: Human
Force Level: 9
Home Planet: Dantoinne (Or however you spell it...)
Lightsaber: Her lightsaber is an aqua blue, with a gripped handle.
Personality: Valencia is a cunning, brave, and very tactical Jedi. She trusts no one but her friends.
Appearance: Valencia is on the shorter side, and has long, light brown hair coming down to her shoulders.
History: Valencia has always liked Anakin, more than just a friend, ever since their younger days. Once Padmé came into the picture, she gave up.

Name: Wook

Race: Wookie

Force Level: 6

Home Planet/ Moon: Kashykk

Lightsabers: He has a green lightsaber with a red light attachment at the bottom so it can be used as a flashlight. He also has a mini lightsword which he uses as a type of dagger. He also has a crossbow from the days of the rebels which he uses for ranged attacking.

Personality: Wook is a strategic jedi who is brainy, yet funny as he can be smart when he really needs to, which is always at the right moment.

Appearance: He looks like any ordinary wookie with brown hair all over his body and a belt which contains his lightsaber, his light sword and his crossbow.

History: Wook only became a jedi a few years ago, before then he was a wookie who worked with the rebels. Now he heard of the small group on Tatooine and that Luke killed his father he went to go and join that group.

R.R. and K.O.D. are approved start-up thread going up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom