• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where else has Pokabu2 been confirmed, because as far as I'm aware it's only in CoroCoro that it has been shown. As much as I despise Pokabu's evolutionary chain, I'm not gonna try and hold onto any fake hopes - I believe this page is real.

EDIT: Ok, WTFNinja's picture has a good point I suppose.

Pokabu2 was shown on another, real page of CoroCoro. That's the only thing that's been confirmed, in terms of the starters. Doesn't confirm the final evolutions, nor the color schemes of Miju2 and Tsu2, 'cause those could be different.

But yeah, everything else is accurate, except for this page. And yes, Pokabu2 IS confirmed, which does increase the likelihood of the final evolutions being real, but still.

But, Pokabu is the only one who isn't confirmed. What's the point?

Pokabu2 was shown on another, real page of CoroCoro. That's the only thing that's been confirmed, in terms of the starters. Doesn't confirm the final evolutions, nor the color schemes of Miju2 and Tsu2, 'cause those could be different.

What about this:

http://bulbanews.bulbagarden.net/wiki/2ch,_others_leak_heap_of_Black_and_White_info

Something else I don't understand is if pages 14/15 came out at the same time as the other pages (which I'm assuming is the case considering the likes of Serebii and Pokebeach have posted them up on the site), how did the supposed faker get the official artwork for the starters?

Nice eye WtfNinja. But still, the type is correct, as on that other page it mentions Pokabu's evo would be good against a normal trainer/gym.

Nice eye WtfNinja. But still, the type is correct, as on that other page it mentions Pokabu's evo would be good against a normal trainer/gym.

Well, alright then. I mean, there are other types that are good against Normal, that can also fit with Pokabu's line, but meh.

We'll just have to wait and see.

Is it at all possible that the pages were simply scanned separately and then accidentally switched? If that happened, then the only difference would be that the style of the page numbers would be different, which while uncommon, isn't unheard of.

Yes, yes- eternal optimist. I try.

I'm loving these pokemon, even if some of them are faked. My favorites (so far) have to be Yorterri, Tamagetake, Choroneko, and Ononokusu. Yay for excitement!

I don't like the Fire and Fighting type starter, that idea has already been done twice, surely they could have thought of something else! :dumb: :dumb: :dumb:

Wow, these Pokemon look great. The only one that looks kind of out there is probably the rock-doughnut Pokemon Dangoro, it looks to be the next Geodude. The pictures on PokeBeach's page had me skeptical (especially the face-tadpole), but when I saw the official art, they looked perfect (Monmen and Churine); still skeptical about the tadpole, though.

The part about the Gym Leaders having different Pokemon in contrast to the player's starter sounds cool, but I wanted to battle all of them :/.

From what I hear, the Dream World will be open to all players whether or not they have the versions B/W. A step towards a Pokemon MMORPG, I hope :).

I don't like the Fire and Fighting type starter, that idea has already been done twice, surely they could have thought of something else! :dumb: :dumb: :dumb:

I just realised that! I agree, they really need to stop that. That's three generations in a row! And if tsutarja's final evo is grass/poison like soo many other pokemon then really: :dumb:

Anyway, i love the other pokemanz. especially that fire puppy pokemon! That's hihidaruma, the fire monkey AND the fire puppy! It looks like they're really putting in the fire types this generation! :D

The pictures on PokeBeach's page had me skeptical (especially the face-tadpole), but when I saw the official art, they looked perfect (Monmen and Churine); still skeptical about the tadpole, though.

Is there official artwork for the tadpole?

Anyway, i love the other pokemanz. especially that fire puppy pokemon! That's hihidaruma, the fire monkey AND the fire puppy! It looks like they're really putting in the fire types this generation! :D

So they should - there were only five fire types in the whole of gen IV.

I just realised that! I agree, they really need to stop that. That's three generations in a row! And if tsutarja's final evo is grass/poison like soo many other pokemon then really: :dumb:

The puppy is not Fire, he's Normal.

Is it at all possible that the pages were simply scanned separately and then accidentally switched? If that happened, then the only difference would be that the style of the page numbers would be different, which while uncommon, isn't unheard of.

Yes, yes- eternal optimist. I try.
This is it exactly. The scan of the starters and the legends was not from the Pokemon booklet but from the main CoroCoro so had to be torn out (there's a tear in the top right of the image) and then got put in the scanner on the wrong side.
The Reshiram nose bit can also be explained by the glare we can see coming up the side of page 15.

24wrrzd.jpg

The scanners mixed up the pages.

dunno if this has already been said - but the 3 monkeys seem like they have a "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" thing going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom