• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym Leaders, many new Pokémon featured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: October CoroCoro begins to leak: Gym leaders featured

They could be national dex Pokémon like I said before. And I expect there are new Evo of old Pokémon in Gen V, despite the fact that there are no old-gen pre-national dex.

There could be evolutions of old Pokemon available before the National Dex is obtained; perhaps the only way of obtaining their pre-evolutions is to breed them with an inscense which isn't available until after completeing the game.

So we have Glameow and Growlithe clones in this Gen?, also I think AngryFish will evolve into something awesome like Magikarp did.

These a looking pretty good! Still waitin' to see if those fully evolved starters were real or not!!

BUT, I may have just found proof they're fake; notice that the positions the Pokemon are in here: http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/september-corocoro-apparently-leaking (5th one down).

The WATER SECOND STAGE is in a different position to the one we saw earlier in that "leak" of the art...

EDIT: I meant the grass starter was the one in the different position, but no it wasn't; the image may have just been flipped.

These are by far the worst pokèmon I've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes upon. I will not buy these games, I'm severely disappointed.

I'm actually loving most of these. Finally a decent looking cat Pokemon, and it isn't normal type. Hopefully it will have a good evolution after the last two gens disgraceful attempts.

Love that drill mole is ground/steel, and it looks a lot better to me than when just going by the sprite. Electarantula is pretty amazing and the sarcophagus could finally be giving me a ghost type that I actually really like.

The elemental monkeys are a bit plain...but I do like them. I think I like the water one best, nice blue color.

The grass critters are a bit rubbish though, the bulb and the cotton fluff thing (same theme as Jumpluff?) and the mushroom. Actually there seems to be a lot of grass types revealed for this gen already!

The starter evolutions are growing on me but I think I'll be breaking my grass type tradition and going with water this time as I LOVE that second stage...which is going to add to the "back to basics" feel of the games as I started with Squirtle in the first games!

These are by far the worst pokèmon I've ever had the misfortune of laying my eyes upon. I will not buy these games, I'm severely disappointed.

WTF?
is all I'll say to that post...

WTF?
is all I'll say to that post...

He's just bawwwing about the fact that they don't look the way he wants them to. He (like everyone else on here) will get used to it though.

This is a big leak though. And I like big leaks.

And in just 7 days, all your questions about how legit the scans are will be answered.

SO we still have a fire fighting.

Fire/fighting are my favorite types, but 3 generations in a row does seem a bit lazy. Hopefully Chaobuu's battle style will be different enough to make up for it :/

Edit: But I do like the designs of the starter evos now that I look at the official artwork.

WOW! This new information looks great! The Pokemon look fantastic (Desukan's face scares me though) I love the dog and mushroom one! I'm also happy that there are three gym leaders for Sanyou city one for each starter you choose (Dento here I come!) and I really hope we can fight the other two later in the game! Gen V, your looking to be the best gen since Gen II! :)

I guess we were quite lucky to have leaks of the three starter evolutions (confirmed?) as it was a nice 2 weeks in advance.

Still upset with those type combos. Hope it loses the fighting at the end (won't). As for the grass and water, hope they gain new ones too.

Ugh, hope that deer isn't another eevee. Or the cloud another castform. I think this whole retcon gave the designers an excuse to redo Pokemon.

Sarcasm? Parody? Overreacting?

Either way, it's just a few Pokemon. No one's making you catch them.

This article lacks the Plasma related scan, along with two others. What's with the glasses-lady official arts? She has like four now.

What's the deal with the gym leaders? I hope you can battle the other two later. Epic triple battle.

I'm so catching the monkey trio. Why is Dento the only one with no whites in his eyes? I sense a yaoi OT3

Last edited:
And I don't know what you guys are talking about- I LOVE THE MUSHROOM. I'm so naming it Toad. :D I think it's adorable.

And is anyone else as in love with Yoterri? IT'S A FRICKIN PUPPY!!!!!

I think I definitely can't wait til the games/plushies come out :bounce:

Last edited:
Is it just me or is Monmen the Vegetable Lamb of Tartary in Pokemon form?

An all male deer species? Reindeer? Or maybe it's just the way they evolved..

Not sure if this has been posted before:

corocoro-6.jpg

Fake page. Either that or a faked fake.

But yeah, everything else is accurate, except for this page. And yes, Pokabu2 IS confirmed, which does increase the likelihood of the final evolutions being real, but still.

But yeah, loving the rest of the Pokemon.

But yeah, everything else is accurate, except for this page. And yes, Pokabu2 IS confirmed, which does increase the likelihood of the final evolutions being real, but still.

Where else has Pokabu2 been confirmed, because as far as I'm aware it's only in CoroCoro that it has been shown. As much as I despise Pokabu's evolutionary chain, I'm not gonna try and hold onto any fake hopes - I believe this page is real.

EDIT: Ok, WTFNinja's picture has a good point I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom