• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official BMG Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since my wig has been fixed and stays up and stuff, I wanted to do a photoshoot in full costume. My sister's always wanting to use her camera, so I offered her the chance to take some photos of someone who's not trying to move. xD She goes by 'Andie Psyduck' on facebook (fake last name, dur. also: please don't go friend her), so that's why the logo in the corner (which I made up for her :D)has a psyduck in it. She likes psyducks. xDDD[/spoiler]
Your sister is extremely talented, my compliments to her photography skills cannot be high enough. Also I like your Togpi 'toy'. I would be careful though looking as you are, it won't be long until Ash turns up, 'borrows' your bike and then after about one minute promptly destroys it. :p

Me at Nintendo world in Rockefeller Center.

I also have one of my with Maradith Viara (sp) but I don't think I want to post that.

BTW, notice how similar this pic is to my avatar? Palmer is thinner though... I need to lose weight.
Really awesome photo dude, :) I like those posters'. We have ones' like that in the UK but not as big/awesome.

And now, for cosplaying time! This is Veggie the leprechaun Mad hatter

http://s598.photobucket.com/albums/...rrent=26243_388500967845_579527845_513001.jpg

Well, the costume also included a bow tie, but the pic was taken before I could realise how to tie it.
Really cool photo that is sir, you are looking sharp!

-----------------------------

I've scratched those stitches. Still I adore the taste of rain. It's not out of reach. You feel so weak you've burst those stitches. THAT STILL I adore the waste of rain & the bounce of bone on ground. Make your wish tonight. It's out of your hands, but it's not out of reach.*

The reference is to something in the picture, a prize of the feeling of intelligence to the person who can discover it.

1. Hint it is something to do with what iTunes is 'doing' in this photograph.

Last edited:
I is ugly. I swear I am smiling--just not with my teeth... I had gum in my mouth.

picture.php

I is ugly. I swear I am smiling--just not with my teeth... I had gum in my mouth.

picture.php

You're not ugly, you're actually attractive. :)

In the past, I've said I'd post a picture here when I figure out how. I sort of know how to now, but guess what? I'm not adding one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom