• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that’s why people shouldn’t jump to conclusions and say that it looks bad
They've deleted this tweet btw.

I wonder why...
tenor.gif

Kanto would be fine by me as long as it's not "just" a remake of what we already had in RBY and FRLG. If it's a rebooted Kanto or future Kanto with a map more up to date with the latests regions then I'm fine with it. Kanto's map is outdated which is to be expected of the first region we ever had so if we were to ever get it shoved into our faces it'd need a makeover to keep up with regions like Unova and Alola, Kanto's routes are both empty and simple.

On another note, I don't even know how much I hate the first week of April during Leak Season hahaha. Between April Fools Day and those who are 2-3 days late and get us to scratch our heads it really is a Never-Ending Nightmare. Hopefully we'll make it through this without losing our sanity.

black and white got revealed in april 9 with pictures of the game on CoroCoro.

black and white got revealed in april 9 with pictures of the game on CoroCoro.

Not getting my hopes up too much, but I could easily see it happening.

Also, what was that investors meeting tweet about that Masuda had posted?

Kind of a small detail that I've noticed, but Serebii hasn't posted anything on his Twitter acknowledging the Lapras image, but yet Pokeshopper has. Because usually, if there's something fake he won't hesitate to call it for what it is. He's probably changed his approach since the Gen 7 starters fiasco, but still.

Not getting my hopes up too much, but I could easily see it happening.

Also, what was that investors meeting tweet about that Masuda had posted?
It was not Masuda. He was just talking about a meeting at Game Freak to celebrate the beginning of the 30th session. I stated that nintendo investors meeting this month will be on the same day of GF's 29th birthday.

Who/what is?
Exactly what you remarked on. Paul Ryan frequently promising "something of extreme interest" after having ruled out a new Eeveelution, feels like bait even if it's justified. He should let us be surprised if he can't say anything, and leave the foreshadowing for the likes of CoroCoro.

Last edited:
and several credible sources (personal and public) are behind it.
Statements like these always make me wary. If they're in support of the image, and the image is public knowledge anyways, why don't they say so themselves? Or at least let PJ list their names?

Also, in regards to the claim that the image might just be a test reusing old resources-why make the new trainer and Eevee model in the style of old resources, instead of making them in Gen 8's style? They're going to make new resources for the map anyways-so why not just go ahead and start testing it in Gen 8 style, rather than adjusting for previous gens and then adjusting again for Gen 8?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom