• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scarftail is saying that if you didn't play or enjoy USUM, it's hard to be grateful for the series nearly being annual.
Well that's fine but liking USUM wasn't really what I was getting at.
It's how crazy people get during these pre-release periods even though we get a Pokemon game every other year.
That's why news regarding games like KH3 are much more appreciated since it sometimes takes years for that series to get another entry.

Heh. We're close the the page number that the other thread was at. By this time next week we'll have surpassed it.

I gotta agree that the lack of a new Pokemon outside of Zeraora for M21 merchandise might mean the Kanto revisit/reboot rumors have some weight to them. If so, I wonder what the merch might even be if they may not be brand-new Pokemon?

That Pixelpar tweet, omg.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

In all seriousness though guys... I wonder if that picture might have another clue? I've seen a few comments suggesting that Verlis's level 16 represents the 16th, which was when Pixelpar lost the bet. Pixel is at level 25, and somebody on here mentioned the 25th as a possible date, which is funny considering the investor's meeting is the day after.

I would have considered this a hint towards 25th if Pixelpar had not said that he knew nothing about the announcement date.

I'm wondering if he might not be truthful about that though, in order to avoid getting in trouble.

Being not 'truthful' one moment and 'truthful' the next seems strange. Pixelpar has been pretty transparent with us so far, so I think he'd tell us that he isn’t giving the date to avoid getting in trouble. Instead, he has said many times that he doesn’t know anything about the date.

Not claiming to know about the date and suddenly hinting at one seems strange to me. The tweet may contain some other hint, but it’s unlikely to be the announcement imo.

Btw a 25th April announcement seems likely imo, since it’s just before the investor meeting.

By golly I done figured it out, we're not starting out in Pallet Town.... we're starting in Tatooine.

Anyway back to buinsess:

View: https://twitter.com/TW_PhantomLord/status/986356751556542464

Also Project Eevee released some tweets, don't worry they're meaningless, but some people are confused by the nature of this picture:
IMG_6421.JPG

This is the tweet in question.

I don’t think the image means anything much. It looks like Pikachu valley from USUM to me...
Edit: Got ninja'd by @KiranTheWitch who gave a better answer. I think it’s just an in game screenshot to flaunt how cute Eevee looks.

Being not 'truthful' one moment and 'truthful' the next seems strange. Pixelpar has been pretty transparent with us so far, so I think he'd tell us that he isn’t giving the date to avoid getting in trouble. Instead, he has said many times that he doesn’t know anything about the date.

Not claiming to know about the date and suddenly hinting at one seems strange to me. The tweet may contain some other hint, but it’s unlikely to be the announcement imo.

Btw a 25th April announcement seems likely imo, since it’s just before the investor meeting.

It's possible that he didn't have an announcement date when he started his 30 day bet and only received it more recently? I mean, his one major (if not his only) credible victory so far was that previous Direct date, so he may only get news of a Direct within weeks of it going live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom