• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Official Pre-Pokémon Sword & Pokémon Shield Speculation & Leaks thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see them announcing just that. They'll at least give a time estimate and reveal the titles, I'd think.

I don't trust Pixelpar's vague tweets, though.

Yes, the drawn reply isn't much of a "hint" if it is interpreted as something being cancelled.

There is most likely a different meaning! Actually now he has replied to a different idea with a drawing of a checkmark. So I think maybe it is just his way of drawing "no", and the other "yes".

Last edited:
I still don't understand where people are getting the "24" on the Bugcatcher's legs. I mean I see where people are pointing, but when I look at the original picture I don't really see how they're getting a 24 out of it.

I think he might be alluding to an announcement of the direct on the 24th, if he is hinting.

I don’t think his hint would have anything to do with the games being delayed to 2019 when like a month ago he openly tweeted he was certain a 2018 release was happening. The weird thing about this imo is that he said he didn’t have any info on the announcement, so how would he know if anything was happening tommorrow?

The weird thing about this imo is that he said he didn’t have any info on the announcement, so how would he know if anything was happening tommorrow?

Exactly: "I currently have no "inside information" on an announcement."

Now he can have inside informations.

When will we be allowed to question about the games actual existence? Cause I'm almost at that point...

Wasn't it a collective hallucination? Are we sure?

EDIT: I think the biggest offender here is that we know there's a game coming for Switch but TPC/GF haven't told us literally anything about the game in 10 months.
That's something very common in the videogame industry, I know, but still sucks.

He already confirmed the 24h is just the normal time a Twitter Poll has. People just need to stop overreacting and playing detective and then blame "leakers" for false advertisement and building hype. These people are they're own worst nightmare.

Pixelpar could literally draw a circle and people would be speculating "WHAT COULD IT MEAN FOR PKMN SWITCH?!?!11!!?".

I'm losing hope on an April announcement. We still have a week left of April, but I don't think anything will be announced. We will still be in the same position we are right now on May 1st.

Wasn't it a collective hallucination? Are we sure?

EDIT: I think the biggest offender here is that we know there's a game coming for Switch but TPC/GF haven't told us literally anything about the game in 10 months.
That's something very common in the videogame industry, I know, but still sucks.

Yes; although I would say that the biggest issue per se is the combination of the Lapras screen that followed soon after the unverifiable claim that the game's graphics were low quality.

There is a very amusing parallel with the Lapras screenshot that i had not considered before actually!

``Although for a number of years the photo was considered evidence of the monster, sceptics dismissed it as driftwood, an elephant, an otter, or a bird. The photo's scale was controversial; it is often shown cropped (making the creature seem large and the ripples like waves), while the uncropped shot shows the other end of the loch and the monster in the centre. The ripples in the photo were found to fit the size and pattern of small ripples, unlike large waves photographed up close. Analysis of the original image fostered further doubt.``

I know what Pixelpar meant with his last tweet. He was clearly saying that we will have an announcement in 24 hours but that tweet is drawn so it is not affected by the flow of time. Tomorrow when you will see the picture it will still be 24 hours to the announcement and so on till the end of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom