• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Periodic Table Mafia ~ Endgame

Status
Not open for further replies.
##Unvote (Zexy)
##Vote Zexy

I'm so nice, I'll vote you twice

@FinalArcadia Question for you. Are you opposed to shooting either Z/SM in the name of our deal tonight?

I can claim and prove myself as town, but I don't want to do it unless there's no other way I can save myself.

If you don't want yourself and/or Sword Master removed from the game within the next phase, by lynch and/or FA shot, you might want to claim sooner rather than later.

##Unvote (Zexy)
##Vote Zexy

I'm so nice, I'll vote you twice

@FinalArcadia Question for you. Are you opposed to shooting either Z/SM in the name of our deal tonight?

If you don't want yourself and/or Sword Master removed from the game within the next phase, by lynch and/or FA shot, you might want to claim sooner rather than later.
FA didn't strike a deal with you alone, but with the town consensus. And the consensus doesn't seem that set on SM anymore. She also has no reason to shoot me as I'm a metal.

That sounds kinda like a threat; it is in the town's best interest that I don't get to claim and you should know that. You almost start sounding scummy in the way Caps described a while ago but I'd rather not get that paranoid yet.

16. @Space - Same with Feenie, it runs in the family I guess :p

that's a cop out answer. how can you claim i've been sheeping? i've only voted in this phase. (i was the third vote on sword master, then i unvoted, then voted again)

about sword master's doctor claim: i'm not buying it. it's also very not town-like to make up a cop check on someone (and what're the odds he just so happened to choose Iteru? I'm not sure what to think of that). and if Iteru had been lynched and came up town, Sword Master would be gone that next phase - it would be a waste of time and he'd only be saved for one phase anyway.

that's a cop out answer. how can you claim i've been sheeping? i've only voted in this phase. (i was the third vote on sword master, then i unvoted, then voted again)

about sword master's doctor claim: i'm not buying it. it's also very not town-like to make up a cop check on someone (and what're the odds he just so happened to choose Iteru? I'm not sure what to think of that). and if Iteru had been lynched and came up town, Sword Master would be gone that next phase - it would be a waste of time and he'd only be saved for one phase anyway.
Sheeping isn't only about votes, it's about re-expressing others' ideas or agreeing with them too much.

It was just a very bad move... but one I think town!Sword Master might've gone for. Just because it was so bad I don't think scum!him would go for it.
... although that has a simple solution anyway; if someone CCs Doctor then Sword Master's gone. If not we should trust him.

Sheeping isn't only about votes, it's about re-expressing others' ideas or agreeing with them too much.

It was just a very bad move... but one I think town!Sword Master might've gone for. Just because it was so bad I don't think scum!him would go for it.
... although that has a simple solution anyway; if someone CCs Doctor then Sword Master's gone. If not we should trust him.

You seem pretty keen for someone to CC SM's Doc Claim, was the previous plan to get the Cop to CC too?

here's a compilation of my posts.

Yeah, I'm kinda confused about this as well. I guess because Elieson said that speculation on a cult isn't scummy, so it isn't weird for him to speculate or bring it up? Also I think FinalArcadia was town.

Even if you don't like giving your thoughts/commenting on things, it's still pretty scummy how you don't, even when Elieson brought up quite a few things you could bring up/add to

Personally I'm not giving much thought on Elieson's speculation - as in I don't find it suspicious. at least not for now. Btw are we allowed to bring up things relating to win conditions? (for example like in fates mafia: you win when all of hoshido and vallites are gone, kind of thing)

What does that mean exactly? because it was meta? because you yourself used meta here:

so I don't get what that's supposed to mean

I might not be remembering right but if that's your role then why did you ask everyone to pay close attention to their own roles before? (assuming you did ask that I might be getting confused)

straightforwardly? or as hints? cause I don't remember Ereshkigal ever saying it outright

what metal/non-metal would be a miller? could a metalloid be one or something? on a similar note, there's gotta be at least one mafia that bussed jdthebud. with how jackatlasred just came in and voted him (after having said nothing else), it makes me suspicious of him.

also why would there be a one-shot anytime cop? considering there was a godfather, there's most likely a regular cop.

his behavior was odd to me but when I think more about it I don't exactly not believe his claim since he did claim immediately. also miller is probably in this game. not that I know what metal/non-metal/whatever would make sense. believing his claim makes me very suspicious of the one-shot anytime cop claim (i can't remember who it was rn)

understood. still, crazy =/= doesn't make sense.

@ Sword Master did you ever explain why you seemed like you didn't want jdthebud lynched?

but asking to be shot is hardly town-like. if he is town, then he wasn't thinking of town at all when asked that. because then we'd lose a townie and then a shot would be wasted.

Vote: Sword Master

is it possible that they could both be scum?

I didn't like his behavior when Zexy was questioning him and just because he got defensive doesn't mean he's town. He defended jdthebud and he was also pushing for a jackatlasred kill.

Maniacal Engineer does bring up a good point though. Maybe he voted CheffofGames because he didn't think it would lead anywhere? or maybe he thought that if CheffofGames ever was voted out then that would somehow clear him? How many votes did Cheff have on him at the time Sword Master voted him?

well looking back this post actually doesn't strike me as scum going after scum.

Unvote: Sword Master

i need to think about this more

uhhh wow

Vote: Sword Master

yeah, it seemed too easy for zexy to just come to believe he was town like that. about chaos mafia ii it might be somewhat helpful to look back and see how similar these two cases are, maybe

what if Sword Master is actually jester?

anyway i can't look back right now. what's the vote count?

You seem pretty keen for someone to CC SM's Doc Claim, was the previous plan to get the Cop to CC too?
I may be pretty keen or not keen at all; when it comes to CCs this doesn't change much. Either the CC happens, or it doesn't; there's no way scum!me can influence that other than making a suggestion which town may or may not follow. Town me, on the other hand, just points out that CCs can solve this and that because of this, if we don't receive a CC we shouldn't be thinking of removing SM from the game.

Which plan?

FA didn't strike a deal with you alone, but with the town consensus. And the consensus doesn't seem that set on SM anymore. She also has no reason to shoot me as I'm a metal.

That sounds kinda like a threat; it is in the town's best interest that I don't get to claim and you should know that. You almost start sounding scummy in the way Caps described a while ago but I'd rather not get that paranoid yet.

hey man, I'm just asking

Notes on Feenie:

Early posts don't have much meaningful content, just Cult/Sockpuppet Mafia discussion that doesn't lead anywhere imo.
First important post is the case on Ereshkigal which looked fine enough at the time. She then only focuses on Eresh for a bit, then asks Max a question.
From that point onwards it seems like she can't keep up, replies to a few things about her apparently and promises to read up on things she missed.
She then says she missed a lot again, good lord, talks a bit about Cults again and FA's claim then posts this which is a bit strange
Especially given we have some suspects right now. I honestly don't know what is going on with both jd and Cheff (general inactivity I believe) so I'm going to check up on that but I'm keeping my vote right now because honestly I see no reason not to.
Yet she does push jd later on (when it was more likely his lynch wouldn't be avoided tho), next posts she votes for him in a kinda sheepy fashion.

But this is how she reacts after the jd lynch:
Perfect outcome! This is great. Although it's kind of a shame we never ended up getting any other reads from him. There isn't much to analyze in his posts since he was ISO-ing on Max and was also trying to push a lynch on known independent FA.

I think Cheff was acting weird about the jd lynch but that seems so... obvious that he'd be distancing. I mean I guess that could actually be the case and that comment of mine could be very dumb, but really 'he was the most suspicious but I won't vote him' seems too weird. Cheff hasn't been very active anyway right? I kind of want to hear his opinions on players and who else he finds suspicious @CheffOfGames Who do you find suspicious and also was there a different reason you didn't vote jd?
Also a bit strange imho, as if the next thing she wants to do after jd's lynch is point out how Cheff doesn't look scum to her.
She also kinda starts asking me things before d2 starts, then asks me more (as if she's trying to eventually build a case on me), then she gets a fencepost where she asks some people stuff and kinda shades on me and Iteru.

TL;DR a bit wary of her especially for the two posts I quoted.

There must two more scum to lynch to win. I really doubt both scum's priority at this point would be to find strong Town PRs.

Space:

Starts off with Cult/Sockpuppet Mafia talk (apparently everyone was doing so at the time? lol)
A few questions on people including questioning me about two things she didn't understand
I'm planning to review more in depth on what I missed later, but for now I've got some questions.

what metal/non-metal would be a miller? could a metalloid be one or something? on a similar note, there's gotta be at least one mafia that bussed jdthebud. with how jackatlasred just came in and voted him (after having said nothing else), it makes me suspicious of him.

also why would there be a one-shot anytime cop? considering there was a godfather, there's most likely a regular cop.
Obligatory "I'll check later" thing all inactives write, some shade on the miller and LG. Not too good.
Next post also points out that she's inactive because of finals, a few questions on me, more talk about the miller and some question on Sword Master.
Then she votes SM because of his "slip" and theorizes I might be scum with him.
More theorizing on how SM and I can both be scum.
Unvoting SM after a bit, I think other ppl did that too tho so it's kinda sheepy... but not for too bad reason.
But later on she revotes SM and brings up how me and him can both be scum again.
Then she calls me out for a cop out answer and says that she doesn't believe SM's claim

TL;DR Nothing too towny. A few things that might look scummy are excuasble enough tho, she looks genuinely inactive, her sheeping parts don't look too jarring, she is a bit obsessed with the scenario that SM and I are both scum but with how we've played so far it is somewhat excusable too...

Null-ish, maybe very slightly scummy as I just don't see many alternatives (and honestly I think we're just dealing with a scum team of inactives here)
But in any case I think Feenie is scummier.

IM HERE IM HERE DONT SUB ME OUT PLS THANKS
First post lol. So yeah, inactive early on.

Replies to some things, including to something Cheff said but it was setup discussion on noble gases (ie the easy kind to distance over if you wish to)
Then he posts some pings on Eresh, starting a case on her.
THOUGHTS ON THINGS:

- FA: Willing to give it a shot for now, though it rubs me the wrong way. Especially when I think of the possibility of Elie being mafia in addition to this plan of his.
- LG/Mido: Going to believe the claim for now, but his claim does not affect his towniness in my eyes and thus he remains null.
Either LG is telling the truth about his claim and he is town (This is the best case scenario and honestly the most likely scenario. If this is true, Mido could still be either alignment) or LG is lying about his claim and is mafia. If this were the case he could be covering for a scum Mido. Overall though I think we have to leave that alone for now.
- jd: will read up on him and the case built upon him, but for now I think Cheff is the better option.

[VOTE]: CheffOfGames
This is a kinda interesting post in the sense that he starts talking about jd but ends up talking about Cheff in the same sentence as jd, voting Cheff afterwards. Still a strange thing for scum!him to just bring up like that tho idk

Also a bit reluctant to trust LG in general.
Then we had that exchange about his tinfoil on Elie at the time.
He then asks Elie about Eresh... the timing is a bit strange, he's dropped the Eresh thing by then, focusing on Cheff.
Where did she say she saw you as null?
Only interaction with jd so far, a bit strange but not necessarily scummy.
But then he jumps on jd too because he hasn't replied to Mido. At a point where it didn't look like he could be saved.

His first reaction on Cheff's claim is "Calling bullshit".
He then asks that FA shoots Cheff. Hasn't said anything since, I think.

TL;DR leaning town now, I don't think scum!him would have this kind of interaction with his buddies, it is a bit too erratic to seem like a well staged distancing attempt. My only paranoia here is that he never really did much to help the game.

I don't think I've ever seen an Indep with Eresh's role before, though, Caps. It seems like an awfully strange role for any alignment except for town.

That's true, but you've probably never seen a Roleblocker/Doctor combo before either have you? But it looks like the lightningrod things is true, so yay.

Iteru has also given me permission now to name him as the other mason in our group.

Why couldn't Iteru say this himself?

That's the most bastard thing ever.

Zexy, you say that pretty much anything fun is bastard nowadays. Why don't you let the hosts have some fun for once without jumping at their throats about game design :U

I did a copcheck on Iteru, he was scum.
Vote: Iteru

200.webp

what if Sword Master is actually jester?

This methinks is the more likelier option. I'm wondering if it would be worth FA's while to shoot SM tonight...then again that would be pretty mean.

Rainbow explains it later - this was early in the morning for us (we're both Brits) and it was quicker to ask her if she could explain then me to type up a post. I work full time, didn't want to let votes start piling on during the day.

Zexy, you say that pretty much anything fun is bastard nowadays. Why don't you let the hosts have some fun for once without jumping at their throats about game design :U
A few things just are bastard; if the game is announced bastard there's nothing wrong with them, you can expect anything and it's fun and all, but if they insist it is not we shouldn't be expecting everything crazy that exists to be in here, no matter how fun it may be :)

Those were explicitly called Neighbors, not Masons. That's the whole difference.
But they work the same way, right?

8. @DarthWolf13 - I'd like to hear more from you too although my gut feeling is town, the few posts I've read from you looked good. And I don't think you were scum alongside Cheff here, so different interactions from Superhero Bonanza where it happened.
Anyone can ask me questions if they desire. Right now, I don't have much to add. SM's doc claim might be true, but his situation is just so strange. The fake cop-check stands out most as Town!SM wouldn't really gain much with it with a great risk. If we didn't know Iteru's confirmation yet and he did indeed flip Town, SM would die next. If Iteru would indeed be scum people might believe his claim, but he would risk the chance of a CC. I don't mind the idea of a NK on SM, but I don't see another good option to lynch. Zexy might be worth looking into once SM flips. I do think that at least one inactive is scum, this gave jd and Cheff less support which caused them to get killed. I would have no idea on which inactive that would be (Caps seems the Towniest though). Looking at the active players, I don't have a good target yet.

I must've missed it because I didn't read through everything. And I have reasons to believe it should've been called alignment cop.
What's the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom