• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Persona 3 Mafia (13P) - Endgame MAFIA VICTORY

It's interesting that both Ex and Mido claim to have a role that has a different name. IE, developer for Ex and Enchantress for Mido. Because mine is just Doctor x2 as well.

Mine is a legit role apparently. I’m assuming it being called Enchantress over Enchanter means I have a female character.

Night 5

Ex (4)- Minish, Lissi, Mido, Helperman
Helperman (1)- Ex

ExLight was the Rolestopper Doctor + 2x Bus driver.
1700602184556.png

Hello Ex! You are Chidori Yoshino, the Rolestopper Doctor and 2x Bus Driver. Your ability to disrupt other players causes your teammates to have a layer of protection when around you and confuse other players.

You can select a person each night and protect them from all night actions. This includes immunity to most investigations (your target is Ascetic for the night, copchecks will return No Result, not Town like a conventional Godfather + kills assigned to the Rolestopped person are effectively Ninja if they are tracked, but not if the nightkill target is watched), it also includes protection from potential non-mafia kills (Doctor). You can target any of your partners, you may also self-target, but you cannot self-target twice in a row. You also have 2 shots of a bus driver, this is used to swap two players at night, any actions that targeted player A will now target Player B and vice-versa. These players will not be made aware that they have switched.

You are a member of Strega, you win once all threats to mafia have been eliminated.

The game continues. You have 24 hours until Day 6, good luck!
Timer

Day 6

No-One has died.

Alive Players:
6. Minish
8. Lissi
9. Helperman
11. Mido 2.0

Dead Players:
1. Beryl - 1x Vigi + 1x Bulletproof
2. ExLight - Rolestopper Doctor + 2x Bus Driver
3. Caps - Strongman + 2x Neighbouriser
4. Lucy - Town Backup
5. Luci- Miller + 1x Motivator
7. FA - Informed Temporary Double Voter + Ascetic + Strongman Serial Killer.
10. Potato - Even-Night Watcher
12. Mido - Even-Night Cop + Day Bomb
13. Torchic- Even-Night Tracker

You have 48 hours until Night. Hammer is activated.

Timer

I think we're looking at Mido as the final scum. Her claimed role is essentially part of Ex's role. So she could just claim that action but as town and have "proof" if Ex used it. Cause she would also know who he had targeted. We now know Ex wasn't developer and didn't gain BP one night. So I think that it's possible that FA killed Beryl that night. And scum tried to kill FA the same night but couldn't due to her ascetic. So they knew Beryl wasn't their kill and thus was indept. Mido claimed to have gotten a failed result on FA to back up what Ex was saying so that FA would be lynched as indept and mafia was bought another night.

Then when I presented a case against Ex that called out his lies, Mido had no choice but to switch from me and bus Ex.

Back
Top Bottom