• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 4: A peaceful war... TOO peaceful.. 8/2/11

Hey Zwhoobatte, are you really a bomb? Because a squash bomb too! =DDDD With a pointless voting ability where I'm worth nothing.... T_T

EDIT: On that note, you're voting him out when the similiar ability sounds fishy. Unvote: The Legendary Master I'm not voting again yet, I want to keep my eye on you first...

yes, i am a bomb. the squash is not a bomb, but the potato mine is. the squash crushes zombies, not explodes.

Okay.
Unvote: Parma
Seeing the current evidence, Parma no longer seems suspicious to me.

"Lower the Jalapeños!" Elder Pea Shooter yelled. Legendary Master lay tied up, suspended from a rope above the pool. Suddenly, four Jalapeños dropped down. "Ready..... set.." Puff couldn't look. What if Legendary Master was a plant? "Go!" The Jalapeños exploded on cue, roasting Legendary Master. As the burnt chunks fell away, they found....

Legendary Master, you are the Wall-Nut.

Despite your limited senses, you are incredibly skilled at channelling your abilities into other plants. Therefore, you have been using your powers to protect people during the zombie outbreak. You have a very hardy personality. Each night, you may protect one player, including yourself, from being murdered.

To do so, PM me with the message "Protect: Player".

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated.
"Nooo!" cried Chomper. "Our efforts were all in vain!" "Not ours... Fume Shroom muttered, smirking.
It is now Night 4. It will end 7:00 PM EST tomorrow. Send in your night actions!

Last edited:

XDDD Apparently potatoes and squash kill whoever attacks them... ^_^ But whatever bomb-omb budeh! (bomb-omb for captain obvious reference)
I don't get how potatoes or squashes are suposed to work though, I mean aren't you suposed to simply eat them? ?.?

XDDD Apparently potatoes and squash kill whoever attacks them... ^_^ But whatever bomb-omb budeh! (bomb-omb for captain obvious reference)
I don't get how potatoes or squashes are suposed to work though, I mean aren't you suposed to simply eat them? ?.?

*FacePalm*

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Night 4: Mmmm... roasted nuts... 8/3/11

Well, I'm the one behind the doctor's death, so I don't blame you if you'd like to kill me. I DIDN'T KNOW! (That, and I wasn't at the computer to unvote.)

I'm guessing this means Soul is innocent as well.

(Perhaps we avenge LM and go after Transform?)

I wanna join!

Scrafty, I'm sorry, but please do not interrupt in the middle of a game. You may be a sub, if you wish.

Well, there goes my favorite plant...I loved Wallnut.

Good job, stupids. And btw, I never worked with soul at all, just stating that now. Never had anything to do with her. But anyways, GOODBYE, CRUEL WORLD!

I just realised dat death post, good thing I unvoted! You know, not that it makes a difference... *pouts*

Oh dear... thats kinda crap. Guess I'll redirect from me to Flame_ again.

For the first time in five days, Puff Shroom slept well. Yet, the Gatling guards were up all night guarding the plant cabins. One felt drowsy. "Yawwwnn," he moaned. "Up for 36 hours...." His eyelids were heavier than pillows...... pillows.............

"Our chance! Let's see our grab bag..."

Neonsands, you are the Doom Shroom.

Everyone hates you. Why? You're shifty. You're creepy. Thus, votes against you count as two. But, you like to use your chaotic bomb ability to try and eliminate zombies. But first you have to charge up. Starting Night 4, every two or more night phases you may kill someone.

To do so, PM me with the message "Doom: Player".

You are allied with the Plants. You win if all Zombies are eliminated.
Neonsands has been killed.

It is now Day 5. It will end tomorrow 7:00 PM EST. Commence voting.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia Day 5:Life's not the same without weirdos.. 8/4/11

*hums and scratches chin* HOLD IT!

Vote: parma, you asked the doctor to protect you, the doctor's dead, if your role is that important why are you still alive? Either the mafia forgot about you or you're actually mafia. (sorry if this seems like a random vote, I explained, parma, explain!)

~IC

^Good point. I may want to rethink my suspicions. But I won't vote yet. Let's see if parma has a reasonable explanation first.

Good question, Icy404. In regards to the doctor, I asked that for the night phases. That way I could stay alive and check people in peace.

But a whole bunch of things happened. Honestly, I don't even know myself why I'm still here. I just don't get it. I mean, the mafia knows I'm the cop, as I said it when I checked Flame. So why am I not dead?

I dunno what to tell you.

Vote:Mijjz

I believe it was Sourcandy who said in my old Lawn Mafia when Mijz came up as the Godfather after the mafia won that she would always vote Mijz for Day 1. Not sure if it started there, but it could've.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom