• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Plants vs. Zombies mafia Endgame: POWAH 2 DA BOMBS! And zombie victory! 8/20/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 9 spots left!)

Well, SD, signups persist through the 16th, so I'll just make you a sub.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 10 spots left!)

I'm in.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 9 spots left!)

Come on guys, sign up plz.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, eight days and 9 spots

Sign ups for pretty much all games have been slow, it seems. I wish this mafia the best, and hope people sign up.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, eight days and 9 spots

In.

In before Sunflower's gone. Or Buckethead Zombie XD

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, seven days and 7 spots

You both are in. :) @Transform, I choose the roles with RNG, so....

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, seven days and 7 spots

I know, I was requesting though :)

Innitude.

My mom plays this! In! Please tell me you haven't forgotten Zombotany!

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, six days and 5 spots!)

Could you please move me to the sub's section instead?

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, six days and 6 spots!)

Very well then. 6 spots left, everyone!

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 5 spots, please join!)

Kay TFSpock, I've come to say:
1. *kirby voice* HIIIIIIIIIII
2. *normal voice* In nao!

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 3 spots, please join!)

Both in. :)

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 3 spots, please join!)

In.

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 2 spots, please join!)

I'm gonna have to drop out. Could you make me a substitute instead?

Okay then.:/

/in

Re: Plants vs. Zombies mafia (Sign ups and discussion 12/7/11, 1 day, 2 spots, plz jo

Edit: The phase will end 6:30 PM GMT -4 EST. Please confirm by then. If your role is not confirmed by Day 2 or so, subs will be handed out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom