• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 1/04/2015 - ENDGAME - TEAM PLASMA WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 12/03/2015 - Day 1 The Greatest Battle

@HumanDawn; What happens when there's a tie between two people on votes?

A no lynch would happen. If there's a tie between a player and a no lynch in votes the player would be lynched.

That's what I thought...

Even though I'm not sure about Life yet, I'm going to Unvote: Life due to the tie in votes, I'd rather have someone else (sorry MCH) get lynched than have a no lynch.

1) @The_Pikachu;
2) @Rabbit;
3) @Peaceful Giraffe;
4) @Life;
5) @Kyriaki;
6) @returnofMCH;
7) @Gafigglethorp;
8) @Midorikawa;
9) @Flop;
10) @Rorrimeht Retne;
11) @Celestia;
12) @Momoka;

VOTE TALLY:

VOTE TALLY:

Midorikawa - I (Celestia)
Life - II (Flop, returnofMCH)
returnofMCH - III (Midorikawa, Momoka, Life)

Dragon Heart Halted​

The day came to an end with plenty of destruction. Attacks were fired in multiple directions but ultimately one target got badly hurt in the midst...

Iris
I'mIris.png

A girl hailing from the village of dragons in Unova who has travelled with Ash and Cilan in the Unova region. You aim to become a Dragon Master by training many Dragon-type Pokemon and understanding their hearts. With your Axew as your main partner and friends, you hope to defeat both Team Plasma and Team Rocket from ruling the Unova region.

You are a Vanilla. You posses no special powers.

You are allied with Team Twerps. You win when all threats are eliminated.

returnofMCH was Town. They were allied with Team Twerps.

It is now Night 1. The phase will end in 24 hours at 16/03/15 10PM GMT+1.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 15/03/2015 - Night 1 Dragon Heart Halted

I read the rules again because nobody was talking, but we are allowed to talk during the night phase, right?

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 15/03/2015 - Night 1 Dragon Heart Halted

People can talk publicly in the Night Phase too. I only disallowed that in the previous game of this Mafia series. Speaking of my previous game, Iris lost first too haha.

While it is scummy to jump on a bandwagon late, maybe return doesn't know that? To me, the fact that he outright said he was jumping on makes him much less suspicious, because it seems to me like a newbie mistake more than anything.
Was MCH a newbie, though? I guess it's a little pointless to ask that now since he's out, but I could have sworn he's been in other games. That made me more inclined to vote him, thinking it wasn't a newbie mistake.

Anyway, @The_Pikachu; thoughts on what's happened so far? What are your opinions on Life now?

While it is scummy to jump on a bandwagon late, maybe return doesn't know that? To me, the fact that he outright said he was jumping on makes him much less suspicious, because it seems to me like a newbie mistake more than anything.
Was MCH a newbie, though? I guess it's a little pointless to ask that now since he's out, but I could have sworn he's been in other games. That made me more inclined to vote him, thinking it wasn't a newbie mistake.

Anyway, @The_Pikachu; thoughts on what's happened so far? What are your opinions on Life now?

No, I'm pretty sure he's new.

And now the mafia factions are most likely gonna get a kill each >.<

We really can't afford another mislynch.

Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 16/03/2015 - Day 2 Fallen Love and Protector

1) @The_Pikachu;
2) @Rabbit;
3) @Peaceful Giraffe;
4) @Life;
5) @Kyriaki;
7) @Gafigglethorp;
8) @Midorikawa;
9) @Flop;
10) @Rorrimeht Retne;
11) @Celestia;
12) @Momoka;

Day 2 - Fallen Love and Protector

The night meant that a break needed to be taken for all the sides, but Team Rocket who were restless from enduring many years of Pikachu's electric shocks were wide awake, and thus easily picked the biggest threat to fight and defeat. N was meant to serve as a protector of everyone, having stayed up to prevent any evildoing. Unfortunately, once Team Rocket saw him, it meant a brutal event for him...

N
N-The-Pokemon-Harbor-Patrol-episode-n-anime-34617446-342-192.jpg

"Have you decided the path you will go on with your Pokemon?"

A former member of Team Plasma who was being manipulated along with his childhood friends Anthea and Concordia. You quit Team Plasma once you realized that their true plan was to rule the Unova region, making it harder for you to trust humans. You have the ability to understand the hearts of Pokemon, having lived and cared for them your whole life. Thanks to Ash, you have grown to trust humans more and have gotten a better understanding of the world in that humans and Pokemon can really live together. To achieve this, Team Plasma and Team Rocket must first be defeated so there would be no threats to both Pokemon and mankind.

With your strong desire to protect Pokemon, as well as being able to endure multiple attacks on you, you are the Doctor. Every Night Phase, you may pick a player by PMing me in the Night Phase Protect: Player, and the player of your choosing will be protected from getting killed by the Mafia. You may not pick the same player, including yourself, two Night Phases in a row.

You are allied with Team Twerps. You win when all threats are eliminated.

Momoka was Nightkilled Night 1. She was allied with Team Twerps
Team Plasma weren't the only sneaky ones in the night...

James
James-pokemon-guys-17827969-1280-720.jpg

A long standing member of Team Rocket who is faithful to Giovanni and is a long time friend of Jessie and Meowth. You want to capture Pikachu with them for your boss as well as conquer the Unova region for him, but with Team Plasma and Team Twerp in the way they need to be dealt with first.

You are a Goon. You possess no special abilities.

You are allied with Team Rocket. You win when all opponents have been defeated.

Peaceful Giraffe was Nightkilled Night 1. She was allied with Team Rocket.

It is now Day 2. The phase will end in 72 hours.

Last edited:
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Episode N Mafia 16/03/2015 - Day 2 Fallen Love and Protector

Well, that was just plain rude, Team Plasma.

Good luck, Jessie! ;)

Well then it looks like Team Rocket killed N/Momo and Plasma killed James/PG. Also anyone else find it ironic that Momo got N and her username used to be Nfinity.

Anyways in seriousness. She's a strange choice of kill and I would think that either she was a threat to Rocket, or was just a namekill as she used to be an active player in TWR.

Outside of me and Kyriaki, I don't think anyone else here has actually played with her much.

And I don't actually see how she could have been a threat so I guess it was random...

VOTE: Life

And I just remembered how PG was highly against Life and now she turns up dead. Just me or does anyone else think maybe there is a connection here?

Yeowch. There goes our power role, but I guess we only have one Rocket to go.

@Midorikawa; Perhaps, but it could also be Plasmas trying to frame Life.

nooooo how could this happen..! at least i was my love N

Thanks for letting me play, Human! Good luck everyone!

I didn't expect the doctor to die this early ;_;

Sorry about lynching you, rMCH, but I didn't want to have a no-lynch and myself getting lynched was also unfavorable. :f RIP Momoka and James. i love james' character

VOTE: Life

And I just remembered how PG was highly against Life and now she turns up dead. Just me or does anyone else think maybe there is a connection here?

FoS: Midorikawa

How was PG strongly against me? If she thought I was scum so much, she would have kept her vote on me instead of taking it off. Don't you think it's fair to say that other players were against me more than she? Not to mention that your vote is completely based off of a connection that seems simply no more than a poor framing attempt (no offense to team plasma). But honestly, I would have gone for Flop, as she was the other person on my wagon at the time of the update last phase.

I also find it funny how you're voting me after defending me harder than I did myself yesterday. You believed I was town more than anyone, and I find it odd how you're switching your read on me so easily.

@Life; Town actions=/= town. Just because you were looking town does not make you town. And I remember a back and forth between you and PG. PG had worked pretty hard before unvoting you,

@Midorikawa; I understand what you're saying but have to disagree. If someone is acting town, that should make them town. If someone is acting suspicious, that should make them mafia. If someone seems to be acting town but also seems to have an ulterior motive, than that's not town action, but suspicious action and thus leads to a mafia vibe. If what you're getting at is that you think my actions D1 were suspicious than I can see where you're coming from with the vote, but that's not what I was getting from your post.

I only responded to her once, and she to my response once as well. Wouldn't call that a back-and-forth, imo, though she did respond to you before un-voting me.

@Life; I've seen people act town and seem town and then turn out to be mafia, even though by your logic they should have been town. We have to look at more than just actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom