• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - ENDGAME TOWN AND INDEPENDENT WIN 06/01/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Mafia - Day 5 - Why Must Angels Die? 06/01/13

VOTE: Soulmaster.

Sounds like a plan.

I was suspicious of Fushimi, so I shot her.

^ Accidentally forgot there are no PMs during the Day Phase, so I need to post this or I'll be modkilled >.<

Okay, so... looks like we've got one mafia member left. Let's get things done.

@Soulmaster; has only posted twice outside of joining and confirming: Day 2, Fynx's lynch, and Day 4, just to vote Master Mew. Iirc, he was online after Mew claimed...yet never unvoted him, nor did he vote Fushimi when she was being lynched. Now that Fushimi's dead, it's rather interesting to note that he didn't do that.

Also something to note that he's just barely not being subbed out. If he's not going to contribute anything to the game, why is he not asking for a sub? Why not just sub out if you're not doing anything, seemingly not having interest in the game?

Well. With two mafia members, him being subbed out and depriving Fushimi of someone to converse with or a night to use his ability would be rather devastating. So with that in mind, it makes sense why he's avoiding being subbed out by posting once every two day phases...which is the limit of how inactive you can be.

Honestly, with Nepeta just having subbed in, Mew being clear, and Momoka seeming to be town (at least to me), Soulmaster easily has the most evidence.

As such...

VOTE: Soulmaster
You have played with me enough that you know that is what I do unless I get a read on anyone. iirc I wasn't on at all during that time. It all happened, while I was gone. So I couldn't've done anything. I admit I might've popped in for a moment but not enough to really read and vote.

You want a claim MM? Ok. I'm a double voter.

And with this I'm going to Vote: Akuraito

So close...

You guys can definitely do this, town! Best wishes! XD

And I really liked that flavor text. ^^

You have played with me enough that you know that is what I do unless I get a read on anyone.
Well, you can't really blaming us for not having enough material to work with to get a townread on you - if you were intentionally lurking.

Sharing your thoughts, even if they're reads you aren't entirely sure of, is both helpful to us in getting a read on you, but Pro-Town. As a rule of thumb, posting and sharing your thoughts is almost always pro-town, while not posting and sharing your thoughts is anti-town.

Being anti-town makes you vulnerable in situations like this one, where we lack strong scumreads - we will of course turn to the next acceptable lynch, and that will always mean turning to the anti-town list.

After seeing FinalArcadia's role, I have a hard time accepting a second vote-value-based ability for the Town.

Why?

You have played with me enough that you know that is what I do unless I get a read on anyone.
Well, you can't really blaming us for not having enough material to work with to get a townread on you - if you were intentionally lurking.

Sharing your thoughts, even if they're reads you aren't entirely sure of, is both helpful to us in getting a read on you, but Pro-Town. As a rule of thumb, posting and sharing your thoughts is almost always pro-town, while not posting and sharing your thoughts is anti-town.

Being anti-town makes you vulnerable in situations like this one, where we lack strong scumreads - we will of course turn to the next acceptable lynch, and that will always mean turning to the anti-town list.

After seeing FinalArcadia's role, I have a hard time accepting a second vote-value-based ability for the Town.

Why?

Yes I will agree that posting is better but then you get people like me that don't like saying stuff if you aren't at least mostly sure about something.

I had a feeling you might say that. I'm not lying, I'm town and do indeed have that role.

...I said why. Basically while I understand her accusing me her using it on basis of me being inactive is illogical, as I always am. I think one or two games a while ago when I as cop and late in the game as town I was but oh well.

...I said why. Basically while I understand her accusing me her using it on basis of me being inactive is illogical, as I always am. I think one or two games a while ago when I as cop and late in the game as town I was but oh well.
And illogical is scummy?

Aside: If your playstyle is anti-town by definition, one might amend it.

Okay, I think that's enough time.

Update Pending.

zoo1360232984429.gif

SHEEP SEX

1. @Mintaka;
2. @m0ckingbird20;
3. @Akuraito;
4. @Dark Blueberry;
5. @Midorikawa;
6. @Shadows;
7. @Doctor jokool;
8. @FinalArcadia;
9. @Momoka;
10. @Fushimi;
11. @Master Mew;
12. @Yata;
13. @Soulmaster;

ENDGAME

tumblr_mgw8twKbgV1rcwf0xo1_500.gif

It was the final phase. Cilan had seen the battle Cynthia had against Caitlin, and knew that she was a culprit. The following day came, and Cilan told the remaining suspects, Georgia, Ash and Cameron of what Cynthia had done. "She did it! I swear! I saw her with Cailin!". "LETS GO GET HER!".

Cynthia was cornered. Her only way to escape was to go to the Darkness through the Dark Portal. "I got all the energy I needed. Your friends are at the Sinnoh League. All they need to do is get a plane ticket back here. The Devil is on its way."

Cynthia
tumblr_meyd5bbK2o1rl4oxzo1_500.gif

You are the Sinnoh League Champion! You have come to the Best Wishes! saga along with Dawn to improve the quality of characters, just so you could then put them in the Darkness to transform their good writing into energy just so you could then revive Paul, a member of the DP Force who came to the Best Wishes! saga a few months ago with the power. With the energy, you also think that you'll be able to make the Diamond and Pearl saga a better one.

You are a 2x Rolecop with your researching capabilities and a 1x Strongman and Double Voter with your high level of strength and power. Your rolecheck will let you know of somebody's ability, and your strongman will make somebody of your choosing be sent to the Darkness, passing doctor protection. You can only either rolecheck or strongman somebody in the Night Phase by posting your action the QT.

You are allied with the DP Force. You win once the Unova League has no chance of winning.

Soulmaster has been lynched, and thus sent to the Darkness.

Hidden Win Condition:

Get enough energy to revive Paul (60% of the total energy).

Cilan - 3 (-)
Ash - 3 (-)
Iris - 3 (+)
Caitlin - 1 (+)
Trip - 2 (+)
Bianca - 2 (+)
Virgil - 1 (+)
Marlon - 1 (+)
Cameron - 1 (-)
Georgia - 1 (-)
Stephan -2 (+)

Total Energy Possible: 20
Total Energy Needed: 12
Total Energy Received: 12

Soulmaster has satisfied his secondary win condition and has thus partially won the game!

I'll explain what this will then lead to in a write up post I'll do in the weekend.

Ash smiled, looking at the sky. The League was finally over, and even though he lost, he got rid of the culprits, which was enough to make him happy.

Ash
tumblr_inline_mfgw52OMTc1rq0hnm.gif

You are on a journey to become a Pokemon Master along with your Pikachu! You are from the Kanto region, Pallet Town. You have come to the Unova region to compete and win the Unova League, but first the strange Force that has befallen it has to be eliminated, and also wish to have a good time in doing so. You're a crazy kid who is a bit of a glutton that consumes plenty of food in a short amount of time. You cry for food if you do not have it. that's why you got cilan to follow you and lied to him about marrying him!!!

With you willingness, if you were to be taken into the Darkness, you would not be. So therefore, you are 1x Deathproof.

You are allied with the Unova League. You win once the Force is eliminated.

Master Mew has defeated the DP Force and has thus won the game!

Hidden Win Condition:

Win the game without even using your 1x Deathproof once.

Used on Night 1.

Cilan had been happy to see that everyone was now safe once everybody came back, and so made a buffet for everyone to eat.

Cilan
tumblr_m7fyn4ajsS1qckwxco1_r1_500.gif

You are a Pokemon Sommelier that has traveled along side Ash and Iris in the Unova region. After seeing Ash's battling skills, you decided to travel with him to learn from him and have a good time in your adventure. You have served as a cook that feeds Ash and Iris, and have many talents that you use depending on the situation. Your personality is a unique one. You can be very serious and effing romantic about certain things, but you can go crazy and fangasm over your interests. You have decided to help get rid of the Force that has come to attack the Unova League.

With your tasting capabilities yeah you lick people, you are a 3x Cop. To check somebody's alignment, just PM me CopCheck: Player in the Night Phase and their alignment will be revealed to you once the Night Phase ends.

You are allied with the Unova League. You win once the Force is eliminated.

Akuraito has defeated the DP Force and thus won the game!

Hidden Win Condition:

Cop check Ash(Master Mew) and Iris(Dark Blueberry)

Night 1 - Caitlin(FinalArcadia)
Night 4 - Cynthia(Soulmaster)

Cameron danced happily at the victory with his Lucario, where they ate lots of ice cream from Cilan's buffet.

Cameron
tumblr_mgj81kd6lk1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

You are a Pokemon Trainer who has come to the Unova League to become a Pokemon Master! You met Ash outside the Junior Cup, where you were late to sign up for. You bonded with him when you were trying to find your way to Humilau to battle Marlon and get his badge. Like with Ash, you have a Pokemon that you always keep outside it's Pokeball, your Riolu. Unlike Ash, you don't depend on others to cook for you and help find your way to places. You cook your own food and set up your own camp along with Riolu. You're also a huge scatterbrain who thought that the Unova League would take place in Johto, and that only 7 badges were needed to be able to compete in it instead of the usual 8.

With your clumsiness and your indecisiveness, you are a Crazy Voter. If you cast a vote on somebody in the Day Phase, that vote will not count on them, but instead be randomized to count to any random player, which can count to you and the player you voted for.

You are allied with the Unova League. You win when the Force is eliminated.

Momoka has defeated the DP Force and thus won the game!

Hidden Win Condition:

Have your Crazy Vote go to Ash.

Day 1 - Doctor Jokool, Stephan.
Day 2 - Midorikawa, Bianca.
Day 3 - Akuraito, Cilan.
Day 4 - Soulmaster, Cynthia.
Day 5 - Master Mew, Ash.

Momoka has won the game again! What her prize is will be sent in a PM.

Georgia was pleased with the result, being glad to have seen many Dragon-type Pokemon in the Unova League and that she spanked Dawn.

Georgia
tumblr_lp10e2soHX1r0xl2eo1_500.gif

You are a Dragon Buster and Iris's rival. You wish to destroy Iris's Dragonite after it destroyed your Beartic in the Junior Cup. You get mad quite easily, and wish to become an Ice-type Pokemon Master, which contrasts Iris' wish to become a Dragon-type Pokemon Master. Every time you meet with her, you swear to her that you'll beat her.

With your willingness and strength, you are a 1x Vigilante. In the Night Phase, by PMing me Send To Dark Portal: PLAYER, a player of your choosing will be sent to the Darkness.

You are allied with the Unova League. You win when the Force is eliminated.

Nepeta Leijon has defeated the DP Force, and has thus won the game!

Hidden Win Condition:

Use your Vigilante powers on Iris.

Night 4 - Used on Dawn.

And so it all came to a close...

Pokémon - Seven-colored Arch (full) - YouTube

END

Or not?

Cynthia went to her lab. In a tube, there was what remained of Paul; a piece of stepped on crap. Using the energy she had collected, she put it in the tube. The crap was growing and getting bigger. A human figure was formed from it. Paul had returned to normal.

"This is your doing, isn't it Cynthia?" told her Paul. "Yes... Master. We needed you alive for our master plan with Team Plasma.". "Oh you're not going to be a part of it.". "What? Why not? I revived you! You should let me in in your plan!". "No...". Paul found his Pokeballs in the lab, where his Pokemon were. He sent out his Magmortar and ordered it to kill Cynthia. The fire that was blasted immediately killed Cynthia. Paul simply smirked, and left the lab to pursue his master plan.

It was just the beginning...

Yajirushi ni Natte! 2013 (Pocket Monsters Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N Opening) - YouTube

MASTER MEW, MOMOKA, AKURAITO, NEPETA LEIJON AND MINTAKA HAVE WON THE GAME! CONGRATULATIONS!

.... And that's my second Mafia game down. I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed hosting it.

QTs:

The Darkness (BW!2 Mafia QT) - QuickTopic free message board hosting
ClumseonShipping Sauna ;) - QuickTopic free message board hosting
The Diamond And Pearl Saga (Tainted Players QT BW!2 Mafia) - QuickTopic free message board hosting

Actions:

Day 1 Actions

Momoka's Crazy Vote went to Doctor Jokool

Night 1 Actions

Akuraito Cop checked FinalArcadia
Midorikawa made Master Mew post in Hot Pink for Day 2 #ff00cc
Fushimi went to Nightkill Master Mew
Yata got number 8, Espeon, and so was able to Cop check Akuraito
FinalArcadia didn't PM anyone in the Night Phase, and thus increased her voting power from 0 to 0.5

Day 2 Actions

Momomka's Crazy Vote went to Midorikawa

Night 2 Actions

Midorikawa made FinalArcadia post in Neon Green #33ff33 for Day 3
Yata got number 14, Glaceon, and so was able to skip the following Night Phase
FinalArcadia didn't PM anyone in the Night Phase, and thus increased her voting power from 0.5 to 1.0
Fushimi went to Nightkill Midorikawa

Day 3 Actions

Momoka's Crazy Vote went to Akuraito

Night 3 Actions

Even though Night 3 was skipped, FinalArcadia still increased her voting power by 0.5, bringing to a total of 1.5.

Day 4 Actions

Momoka's Crazy Vote went to Soulmaster

Night 4 Actions

Akuraito Cop checked Soulmaster
Nepeta Leijon used her vigilante Powers on Fushimi to send her to the Darkness
FinalArcadia didn't PM anyone in the Night Phase, and thus increased her voting power from 1.5 to 2.0
Soulmaster Rolecop checked Master Mew
Fushimi went to Nightkill FinalArcadia

Day 5 Actions

Momoka's Crazy Vote went to Master Mew

Host Questions:

Did you enjoy the game?

Which is your favorite Flavor Text? Where do you think I can improve?

Did you like my Update Pending pictures?

Would you play my sequel game, Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N Mafia?

Did you think the roles were balanced/creative?

What did you think of the Hidden Win Conditions?

What rating would you give my game overall?

No need to answer them all.

Ratings and game write up will come soon!

where they ate lots of ice cream from Cilan's buffet

Yay. <3

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, it was really fun! Short, but enjoyable.

Hmm, favorite would have to be when Ash avoided death with the cake.

Very much so. XD

YES.

I think they were! I liked them all, they were very creative.

Those were exciting to see, I liked them.

9/10~

Congratulations to the town and those of us who fulfilled our hidden win conditions!

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes!

I liked the Stephan one!

Yeah, they were hilarious!

Definitely!

Yeah, and I loved mine!

They were great!

9/10 ! :D

Congratulations, surviving town members! You guys pulled together well for this victory!

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes, 100%! The different mechanics you implemented (how night phases were handled, the claiming rules, hidden win conditions) really helped make this game feel very unique and exciting, the flavor text was great, the plot was very interesting, and the roles were nicely done.

Which is your favorite Flavor Text?
Caitlin's death text and the one for Bianca and Virgil's deaths were my favorites. Though Stephan's is up there, too, since it was just so fun to read. XD

Very much... especially the one with Paul, LOL. It's forever burned into my mind.

Definitely!

The balancing seemed very well-handled, and the abilities were very fitting to their characters and interesting as a whole. Virgil's in particular was very cool.

Because I fulfilled mine, I love them. It was a great thing to have in the game, and I'd like to see more of them. Also, they were constructed in a way that didn't make them too easy to fulfill, which was nice. And they added to the overall feel of the game, since they corresponded perfectly with the character they went with.

Honestly, it was a lot of fun, pretty active, and all things considered... I have to go with 10/10. And no, that isn't bias in there. XD

Great game everyone! And congratulations to my fellow townies! Sorry I wasn't much help..... :sweatlol:

Human, this was another awesome game! I gotta say that my favorite flavor text was from when I 'showed what Arceus gave me.' :XD2:

I did notice a couple of grammatical errors in a couple of flavor texts, but nothing serious.

The roles were good. They seemed balanced to me. And the Hidden Win Condition was a nice feature, I just wish I hadn't screwed up mine.... T~T

So yeah, great game overall! Sign me up for your next one! :-D

Aww. Yeah I guess I brought that upon myself. stupid vig kill messing up the plans

Did you enjoy the game?
Yes.
I'm not sure. I normally don't really read them tbh
Very much so.
Oh yes. If reservations are being made please put me down for one.
Seems like it.
I really liked them besides it means I don't have to count this game as a total loss.
Fairly high.

All in all gg and nicely down Town. grumble grumble at MM being deathproof and the vig kill

Wow, I'm honestly surprised the town actually won this. XD Congratulations you guys, and good game to the mafia!

Did you enjoy the game?
Yeah! I didn't really do anything, but reading the updates was fun. ^^; As well as correctly guessing Fushimi's role the day she was lynched. :p

Stephan's was hilarious, but I'm going to say Bianca's/Virgil's.

Yup. :)

Of course! I'll try to get a little better before then XD

Yeah, I thought it was pretty balanced. Especially the way you balanced Dawn, it was way less OP this way.

I liked them! More players got to win this way XD

...um... I'm not good with ratings. ^^; It was a really fun game, though!

Congratulations to everyone who won!

Did you enjoy the game? Yes, it was very fun!

Which is your favorite Flavor Text? Where do you think I can improve? Hm, tough choice. I'll go with Bianca's and Virgil's though. I'm not good with advice on improving, but I think it was just fine.

Did you like my Update Pending pictures? They were very entertaining~

Would you play my sequel game, Pokemon Best Wishes! Season 2 Episode N Mafia? Of course! So if you could, please reserve me for it. ^^

Did you think the roles were balanced/creative? I liked my role a lot, and I do think they were creative. Also seemed balanced to me.

What did you think of the Hidden Win Conditions? It was interesting to see them, and find out them out.

What rating would you give my game overall? I'm not great with ratings, but... 9/10.

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes, it was fun. :)

All of the flavor text was equally disturbing - so I suppose "improve" is difficult to define until I know if that's what you were going for. :goof:

:drowsy:

Maybe. Don't know anything about it, yet. :p

The game was balanced, albeit a little swingy. The roles were creative, but I'm a fan of the good ol' fashioned 'nilla townie.

I thought it was amusing that my Hidden Win Condition was to win the game. :sweatlol:

:thumbup:

Why does @Midorikawa always pick on me in her QTs? :bawl:

Midorikawa said:
And now MM is thinking FA is town because she was willing to lynch Shadows? This is a total WIFOM situation and he doesn't see it. I'm genuinely disappointed in him right now and will be really shocked if FA isn't mafia. Akuraito and Fushimi are probably her fellow mafia.

This was a fun, active game, so thanks to everyone who played for making it so! :-D

Thanks to @HumanDawn for hosting!

Congrats Town. Thanks for the great game Human

Did you enjoy the game?

Yes

Which is your favorite Flavor Text?

Shadows

yes
Reserve me now

Bad at that kind of thing, and yes creative

interesting

8/10

@Master Mew; Why do you always ask me over others to scumhunt in games?

Also what does everyone think of my and yata's QT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom